Dragon Raid Tuesday 14th 7.30pm Uk Time

Vladamir

FH is my second home
We'll be gathering at the portal at Adribards Retreat (Not Gothwaite Harbour) at 7.30pm to set off at 8pm GMT, anyone not in the BG by 7.45 and we'll have to find replacements.

Stones will go out 2 per person, one full, one ra respec. Loot will /random 100, you must choose your class beforehand. Preferred if you can post your class for loot when you sign up. As theres 24 people an 50 stones dropped, the last pair will be lottoed off for everyone. Highest roll wins Full, lowest RA.

Group set-up is as follows;

G1
Paladin MA - Butcher
Paladin(50 shield) -
Friar- Circ
Merc (Bleeder for Dragon)-
6 sec pbt-
Cleric-
Cleric-
Minstrel With Lvl10 Croc Ring -

G2-
Paladin-
Merc/Armsman- Vladamir
Merc- Vaenial
Pbt-
Cleric - Mauness
Cleric-
Friar -
Damage- Xerk

G3-
Paladin -
Scout-
Friar-
Cleric-
Cleric- Ramira
Damage-
Damage-
Damage - Lexa

Requirements to attend-
Level 50, Capped heat resists.
Clerics - At least 40 rejuv,
Friars - Last heat resist
Theurgists - 10sec Pbt,
Scouts - Rapid Fire2,
Mercenaries -50 DW.

Favored towards-
Spellcrafted, Experience, 6sec pbt, POWER FONT, Purge, Det Field, at least 3 power potions.

There will be only one try, if we wipe, there won't be a second try so
PEOPLE MUST LISTEN!.

If you're glared at, (The message reads - Golestandt glares at <random alb> and prepares to unleash a horrific blast!. From when this is said, you have a 5 second warning to sprint the f*ck away from everyone. You MUST move away from the group as soon as and as fast as you can once you see this message. If you don't, everyone dies, everyones pissed off.

Now, at half health the Dragon will say something about his wounds. This is a 5 second warning that he is going to AOE the Lair around him. Scatter to the 4 corners of the lair. Then when he is done with that blast come back and fight him some more.

At 1/4 health he will AOE stun you, do not Purge unless he glares at you, then purge and run. Mercenaries with Determination are best here because they can get on the dragon fast and he can not regen health.

At 10% health he will once more time AOE the lair and also start AOE stunning more. A lot even. Just scatter and run to the edge of the lair when he AOE fires the lair and then fight him till he is dead. Takes a bit of time with the stuns.

>>>>Warning<<<< Do not leave the lair once you enter. not for any reason. Just don't do it.

One last point - When the dragon has performed his Aoe blast at 10%, this is an indication for the theurgists to begin pet spamming, not before. If you do it before, you'll get us all killed.

I'll remind everyone of these points when we're moving to Dartmoor.

This will be my first raid so i might forget things to say in bg, etc... If that happends plz remind me

Hope to see you there

One other thing, on my last raid a certain person questioned my technique, i'm open to suggestions although when people really stick their foot in it i don't take it lightly. Therefore those who try and take over the show are banned from the lotto . This not only jepardises(sp?) the raid as it confuses fellow raiders, but its also insulting to myself.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik, capped heat resist,purge, been on dragon raids befor
Signing up :fluffle:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Ivanz - Purge / capped / experience, Paladin Spot please.

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
Fyl Friar, now with FOP! '.) last heat resist caped heat \o/

Erozub

Fledgling Freddie
id like to come i made a mistake speccing to thrust wana go slash :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home

G1
Paladin MA - Butcher
Paladin(50 shield) -
Friar- Kietara
Merc (Bleeder for Dragon)- Circolous
6 sec pbt-
Cleric- Xyliana
Cleric-

G2-
Paladin- Biggles
Merc/Armsman- Vladamir
Merc- Vaenial
Pbt- Littlemizz
Cleric - Mauness
Cleric-
Friar - Eki
Damage- Xerk

G3-
Paladin - Relik
Scout- Tafaya
Friar- Fyl
Cleric-
Cleric- Ramira
Damage- Erozub
Damage- Ivanz
Damage - Lexa

Kalak; After your performance on last week's raid im refusing you a place on this raid as i felt your attitude was undermining and confused a lot of people. Maybe next time.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Talsar rej cleric 50 signing up, Dragon Veteran, BoF, Purge, FoP etc.

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:

G1
Paladin MA - Butcher
Paladin(50 shield) -
Friar- Kietara
Merc (Bleeder for Dragon)- Circolous
6 sec pbt-
Cleric- Xyliana
Cleric-

G2-
Paladin- Biggles
Merc/Armsman- Vladamir
Merc- Vaenial
Pbt- Littlemizz
Cleric - Mauness
Cleric-
Friar - Eki
Damage- Xerk

G3-
Paladin - Relik
Scout- Tafaya
Friar- Fyl
Cleric-
Cleric- Ramira
Damage- Erozub
Damage- Ivanz
Damage - Lexa

Kalak; After your performance on last week's raid im refusing you a place on this raid as i felt your attitude was undermining and confused a lot of people. Maybe next time.

This will be my first raid so i might forget things to say in bg, etc... If that happends plz remind me

thats what you had on raid and u forgot to pull the elders so i re,minded u and u got agggressive with me......... y put remind me if u forget stuff and then get pissy with ppl when they do .?

BunzofSteel

Fledgling Freddie
Healzem 50 cleric/fully heat resistant/power font/ etc etc up for thwacking ewul dragon :eek2:

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
MooNShinE said:

thats what you had on raid and u forgot to pull the elders so i re,minded u and u got agggressive with me......... y put remind me if u forget stuff and then get pissy with ppl when they do .?

i think he is refering to the manor at which you was putting your views forward, also the way in which you spose to some on the fellow raiders didnt help.

but thats how i read it, could be wrong

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
MooNShinE said:

There are ways to make your concerns visable to a raid leader - from what i've read, shouting in the battlegroup and trying to give orders that undermine the raid leader.... is definetly not one of them

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Since I didnt get pala spot, im signing up for the pala blockbot spot in grp1 xD

Elomyr 74 shield pala signing up again xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Argyle_Avendale said:
Since I didnt get pala spot, im signing up for the pala blockbot spot in grp1 xD

Elomyr 74 shield pala signing up again xD

how can you get 74 shield at rr2 :p

50 +12 (items + RR) = 62 +MoB(3 each MoB right?)+6 = 68?

Edit- Silly me
MoB = 6 shield per level (= WOOHOO @81 shield :p)

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
There are ways to make your concerns visable to a raid leader - from what i've read, shouting in the battlegroup and trying to give orders that undermine the raid leader.... is definetly not one of them

lol think you need to get your facts rights...

i was main tank in the lead grp i was told to run at dragon and said we should kill the elders first and after that point he got bitchy with me..

I was not willing to try and take my grp the main tank grp in and try to get the cleric to setup for while healing me and killing 4 purp adds .. my grp wound not of lived that long .. hell but what do i know ive only been playing over 2 year and done more dragon raids then i can count. :(

Eldwin

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for my main, Trudien pally lvl50 partially SC'd capped heat resist(was my first thing to cap for this reason) and purge mmm full respec.Shield 46+11 if u need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom