Dragon raid - Thanks for attempt :)

T

Tiarta

Hi

i just want to say thanks to all guilds and ppl who participated in the dragon raid or shall we say attempt (damn aoe)

the guilds are : Guardians of Light - Defectu Virum Elite - Black Falcons - Dragon Knights - Shadowlords Society - The Ministry - Equilibrium - Illuminati - Herfølge Boldklub - Royal Bavarians - Phoenix Guards - The Brethren - legion of Darkness - Lusitania High Council - Ferus Legionis - Keepers of the Light.

special thanks to : Khalen - Outlaw - Ludwig - Wolfen - Ichor for helping with organisation with this event.

p.s. even though we only were approx 140 ppl i think we did very well getting him down to 40 %, he went down very fast, but that damn aoe took alot of ppl down FAST

Best regards

Tiarta - lvl 50 Cleric
Teleri - lvl 50 Sorcerer
Gobo - lvl 35 Mercenary

Dragon Knights

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/gobo/Dragon.jpg

W

-Wedge-

Yeah,

Great thanks from The Brethren, it was fun...

Damn Anti-Kite-Code actually screwed it up for us :(
(how fast was it back to full, very fast :( )

And most add-teams where whiped very fast because of AE's from the dragon...

Ohwell, we're there again, next time we go for the dragon :D

K

Khalen

Weehhh I rushed in as first and could keep it busy until everyone got there :) (Didn't get AEed because he was standing on other side of the small hill in the middle)

And I can almost say for sure that the dragon AEs when you use proc weapons. That's is the mean and only reason why he is so hard in this version. I think we should wait for the next version and kill it then. Dragon gets nerfed then :) But damn he dropped to 40 within a minute or so...

I wanna thank all those people who came and helped also! We did very well for an attempt :)

And now I'm gonna die at his nest because my connection was gone just a couple of minutes ago when I was still standing on his hilly :)

C

Cowled

Captain: You are nothing without me! And I am nothing without you!

Stop thanking ppl :) If it wasn't for even the little grey alb it wouldn't be down to 50% in 1 sec.

I thank all for be there.

/Cowled

O

old.Astrix

Woot i'm in that picture... Magicom was killed... my 47 Theurgy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom