5) Black Legion
6) Ferus Legionis
7) The Prodigy
8) Shadowlords Society
9) Avengers of Pendragon
10) Guardians of Light
11)
12)

possible? cancellation : Drakan Templars (+ /as)

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your guild signs up for the raid and is then unable to attend with sufficient numbers, you must resign your place at or before 8pm Saturday 21st. Common sense will be used (ie if you turn up with nearly enough people and are just unlucky) but if any guilds clearly flaunt this rule, they may be black flagged for the next raid.

Usual rules. Also; my apologies for there not being a raid last week on the 8th; I had misread Adari's post and thought that was when they were doing theirs. I should now be able to get back into the usual weekly rythmn. Plenty of time to sign up for this one, when you choose to do so is up to you.

Y

-yoda-

if its ok with you WF Lod will do same as last time .. put us down for 12 if we cant make 2lod we will recruit from alkience to make up for cple we may struggle getting

S

skile

Again we face a problem. Claimers taking Raid-times which can be used for better persons to arrange (such as WF). It's not just about "Come if you'd like" when arranging raids is becoming more and more popular.

Stop claiming or don't arrange raids please. We have 2 great men of albion atm. Wildfire and Falcore whom arranges raids without any form of claiming. That's the r0x.

A

adari

Originally posted by skile
Again we face a problem. Claimers taking Raid-times which can be used for better persons to arrange (such as WF). It's not just about "Come if you'd like" when arranging raids is becoming more and more popular.

Stop claiming or don't arrange raids please. We have 2 great men of albion atm. Wildfire and Falcore whom arranges raids without any form of claiming. That's the r0x.

dont you come crying to me in pm that you need a stone then if you dont like me to do raids

O

old.Wildfire

Originally posted by -yoda-
if its ok with you WF Lod will do same as last time .. put us down for 12 if we cant make 2lod we will recruit from alkience to make up for cple we may struggle getting

H

hattifnatt

re: DR

sorry, AoP = Avengers of Pendragon

not, Alliannce of Power

T

tazzke

Think thats GoL Wildfire...

We know Cic is über...but even the little dragon is a bit too much solo :)

O

old.Wildfire

k just wanted to make sure it wasnt cic posting on a whim :p

T

Treniel-

i might just come and hang arround i've only seen it dead once :p

G

Galiryn

might want to cancel that Drakan Templars mate, :)

if someone else says different , dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom