DRAGON RAID SUNDAY 13th JULY 9PM GMT

S

sollac

dragon raid isplanned for sunday 9pm GMT for all those interested.

all are invited who are 40+ but would prefer 45+

Rules are:

to qualify for stones etc you must be in a grp of at least 6 people and i must have then name of the group leader before we leave CWS.

Once dragon has been killed the following will happen.

all dstones and drops to me for allocation:

25 career and 25 realm will be split evenly between grps not guilds grps.....ie guild 1 has 4 grps guild 2 has 3 grps all grps get same amount of stones..

if situation for eqaul split on odd stones i will ask grp leader to pick one.

dropps will be lottod....

many thanks hope to see you there

C

Coim-

claiming playboy magazine...that just aint right...:rolleyes:

S

sollac

like hell the playboy is mine you can have the used hustler!!

B

Belthar

are we talking real GMT time or UK time ? If you meant GMT/UTC then it would be 11PM CET, if you meant UK time 9PM, then it will be 10PM CET. UK time is GMT+1 now, its not the same.

P

pez

My guess is he means BST so it will be 10 pm for you europeans

P

pez

It was a horrible horrible failure, due in no part to Sollac or Yurka, with sporadic nukings from the dragon wiping out swathes of rezzers in a single go.

At the time some names were being blamed but since i don't know exactly what for etc etc etc i'm not going to say them

I did notice that one person people were getting angry at only joined the cg after the first failed attempt...

Y

yurka_polearm

kinda went tits up

alot of casters and not enough fighters i think :|

S

sollac

started off well but had some new peeps there who didnt know the rules and werent in cg........even though we shouted cg enuff times..

thanks for all who came

yurka you are the man... for running the fight although we failed you....

if there is a demand will sort another out

sollac

D

darbey

Respect for trying to organise it fellas. Least we give it a bit of a headache anyway. Think it was said earlier but we were a little tank light out of 90 ish people and got unlucky with the nuke wiping a large grp of ressers.
Better luck next time.

F

Flimgoblin

yeah sounds like Goley just didn't feel like dying :)

no point blaming the casters though - nukes don't make him aoe... people do :p :) (only way to not make him aoe is to stay the hell out of Dartmoor ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom