O

old.Wildfire

Following the same format as aussie's raid:

Date : 04/05/03
Time : 8pm GMT
Meet : CWS
Attendance : Invitation
Entry Requirements : 12+ Members

Guilds invited and confirmed based on nothing more than "who do I know", "who do I want", and "who can I count on to get the job done with minimum fuss" =

First Cohort
Herfolge Boldklub
Black Falcons
Royal Bavarians
Dragon Knights
The Corporation
Shadowlords Society
The Dragon-Fighters
Guardians of Light
Legion of Darkness
Ferus Legionis

My stipulation is the same as aussies - having gimped myself horribly I will be preclaiming one of the three remaining skill respec stones. The other two, along with the three spare RA respecs, will go into the lotto with the rest of the dragon items. Each guild attending will recieve two skill respec and two RA respec stones, plus entry into the lotto. Stones will be lotto'd first, then dragon items, then DM items. This way I hope everyone will get their stones nice and quickly at the end of the raid, and those who want itamz won't have to wait around too long.

dragon.jpg

E

Eggy

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Each guild attending will recieve two skill respec and two RA respec stones, plus entry into the lotto.

Note each guild, not each grp.

J

jilson

i hope i have as much fun as last time and we get to leave tilda behind :D too funny. Never seen some1 throw so many toys out of their pram.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by jilson
i hope i have as much fun as last time and we get to leave tilda behind :D too funny. Never seen some1 throw so many toys out of their pram.

lol!

K

Karnage

No, you CAN nuke at any range, its just stupid to do it outside of melee range as it triggers his AE spell

K

Karnage

NOTE: should of said CAN trigger his AE spell

O

old.Wildfire

with the number of people we had there it really wouldnt have mattered :p

A

Aussie-

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NUKE FROM DRAGONMELEERANGE T_Ttt_ttt.Tttt.TT_

O

old.Wildfire

its not like its a sidi raid or anything... tsk... :rolleyes:

S

skile

Quite a bit ironic that the leader for next raid did not put secuirty #1 at Aussie's raid. Aye, prob means nothing but still a bit amusing to me :O.

O

old.Wildfire

1) fo skile no-one cares
2) that pic wasnt taken at aussie's raid
3) fo skile no-one cares

F

fl_gorre

my remark was just a lill spam :)
WF knowz what hes doin :)
so .... skile

S

skile

1) fo skile no-one cares
2) that pic wasnt taken at aussie's raid
3) fo skile no-one cares

Hey, u New Yorker! :)

E

Eggy

Sigh, just signup for the raid, less of the spammy shite.

O

old.shotgunstow

Sounds a lot more organised than loxleyhood :)

W

wildpt

Following the same format as aussie's raid:

Date : 04/05/03
Time : 8pm GMT
Meet : CWS
Attendance : Invitation
Entry Requirements : 12+ Members

Guilds Invited (* denotes confirmation) based on nothing more than "who do I know", "who do I want", and "who can I count on to get the job done with minimum fuss".

Can someone tell me why this is a sticky thread? if its only for 12 guilds and not for albion community
In fact why the hell this is a thread think 12 pm's for GM's of the 12 guilds should do the job.

Not trying to flame, but forgive me it really sucks thank God it exists loxley and ohcan or albion be in big trouble.

One thing is item raids bla bla but respec gems is of our (albion) common interest cos will improve albion performance in rvr.

Cut the crap and start doing open dragon raids, yes its more hard work and more guild groups but .. it works like last raid show and 38 guild groups got 2 gems each at least.

Lets work together please or if u dont want at least dont post these BS...

"who do I know", "who do I want", and "who can I count on to get the job done with minimum fuss"

K

kushi

Re: Re: Dragon Raid - Sunday 04/05/03

Originally posted by wildpt
Can someone tell me why this is a sticky thread? if its only for 12 guilds and not for albion community
In fact why the hell this is a thread think 12 pm's for GM's of the 12 guilds should do the job.

Yeah i was thinking the same think

V

villageidiot

Not trying to flame, but forgive me it really sucks thank God it exists loxley and ohcan or albion be in big trouble.

One thing is item raids bla bla but respec gems is of our (albion) common interest cos will improve albion performance in rvr.

Cut the crap and start doing open dragon raids, yes its more hard work and more guild groups but .. it works like last raid show and 38 guild groups got 2 gems each at least.

"who do I know", "who do I want", and "who can I count on to get the job done with minimum fuss"

because FC are so l33t, and wanna tell us all about it.

as usual wanker style

A

Aussie-

how would you do it? explain the whole info about requirements/tactics/time and place to 12 guilds?
grow a brain antfuckers.

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by Aussie-
antfuckers.

just not physically possible,
well maybe with your manhood, but for the rest of us.......

and if its same as your raid theyt should alrdy know

or create a cg, say it to em all at once.

there a many solutions just use your noggin

O

old.Wildfire

1) get over yourselves
2) the more people that know about the raid from the guilds listed above, the better - BW reaches people.
3) fucking get over yourselves

P

primo

because tilda is a moderator and wildfire is in the same guild, if you only chose 12 guilds it really shouldnt be a sticky since it doesnt interest the entire realm imo

L

loxleyhood

This thread is worthy of being a sticky, I don't think Tilda and Wildfire being in the same guild has anything to do with it, cut the conspiracy theories. :)

Daws: Try it before you criticise it.

S

skile

I like the fact that loxleyhood and ocond performed the raid, it's a lot much work but respec-stones should be available for the whole of albion.

D

DeaD GuRu

ok

yes wondered, is anyone selling a respec stone atm??

i was program bugged while respeccing and could only get my skill up to 49

I would appreciate it if i could obtain some respec stone.

I am willing to pay for this stone.

Since i'm unguilded, i will never be able to enter such a event. Nor do Freelancers get a part of the loot.

SO pls, if anyone out there would help me out,

you can find me in FT gwyntell most of the time.

thx for reading :))

i refuse to be part of the so called "371t3", i have my reasons, they have theirs not to get me :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom