Dragon raid - saturday the 3th of may

A

Aybabtu

Starting at CWS at 19:00 Gmt - 20:00 Cet, 3/5-03.

This is free for all so we'r going for a 2nd kill to get as many stones as possible to please the majority of the crowd.

I will claim 1 career respec stone, and the rest will be devided in the groups, unless we get more than 49 groups (i doubt that :) ), each group will recive 2 stones 1 RA respec 1 career respec to be lotto'et in the groups, the rest will be lotto'et away like the drops we get.

Think 'need before greed' when entering a lotto!!

Please make this either guild motd or alliance motd so your guildies will know about this raid, or atleast tell them in good time.

Note: the raid starts at 19:00 Gmt - 20:00 Cet! So be there 15min before the anounced time.

Please make this a sticky thread.

K

kan-

im gonna arrange a raid so i can claim a stone automaticaly.

Anyone see a trend ? :p

D

Draylor

Of course - but that was obviously going to happen :)

The dragon drops 25 of each type of stone, so 24 groups is the limit for there being 1 of each left for each group.

There were far more people than that at the last raid, wouldnt be surprising to see the same again.

O

old.Wildfire

more raids = more respec stones for all

just let it be.

G

ghaladriel

LOL ok Friday at 8:00 cet Dragon raid xD

i claim 49 stones,1 for you all :D

:lol:

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort] :flame:

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Aybabtu

I will claim 1 career respec stone, and the rest will be devided in the groups, unless we get more than 49 groups (i doubt that :) ), each group will recive 2 stones 1 RA respec 1 career respec to be lotto'et in the groups, the rest will be lotto'et away like the drops we get.

hmm .. yeah right ...

erh .. I make thread .. I get stone !???? <-- see something wrong here ???

fag

K

Karnage

No no no, Wildifre, you got it the wrong way round, and forgot the bold... its:

greenfingers...

TWAT :great:

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Dragon raid - saturday the 3th of may

Originally posted by greenfingers
hmm .. yeah right ...

erh .. I make thread .. I get stone !???? <-- see something wrong here ???

fag

Fag you say.

Im making this raid and claiming 1 stone like everybody else, don't see you calling them fag.

everybody has their reasons, mine is that i DO want a respec stone and this way alot more will get the change to get one too.

The need before greed sentence was only their to make the lvl 44's think is they really need this before entering the lotto, im not saying they can't enter, just that there might be someone that can use that item better.

G

greenfingers

no, but all Im saying is that U can't just make a Raid saying I need 1 stone for my self, U guys can take the rest ...

U must see the fuzy thing here ... If I where U, then I wouldn't arrange a Raid, that included that I, myself, would get a RA stone... that would very much bring up some questioning, AND more people arranging raids, which is crap imo... Im not gonna attend every singel Dragon Raid taking place, and I don't think anyone else will...!! Dragon raid is only for helping peeps that made a bad decission before the patch notes for 1.60 where launched at Herald...

but it takes time to arrange this Raid, and during that time, Mids/Hibs will with a 100% possibility take 1-2 keeps...!

I can only say that personally, I'm not interested in these gems, I specced my chars good, and not gimped, I read the newest patches, and expected that some changes would appear.

But I will ofcourse help if U specced this BEFORE 1.60 where launched.

bah.... forget all the crap I wrote ...

I´ll be there :)

A

Aybabtu

:)

Mate i did, im my eyes, gimp my chars before the patch was on us severs, i have a frikking sarecen 2H slash Arms :), and im pretty unhappy with my infil's DW specc too as i see no diff from when i was cs specced, ofc the fact that i could kill casters back then :).

And i do think that taking the step to make a raid would help the realm to, insted of sitting at home waiting for someone to even bother makeing a raid, then go and have a small chance of getting a stone, if you asked me, i'd make this raid a whole day trip i.e camping the dragon so that all 900 albs, that is on at alb prime time, will get a stone, but some people might get bored and have to log at some point :)

C

Conchabar

:)

Mate i did, im my eyes, gimp my chars before the patch was on us severs, i have a frikking sarecen 2H slash Arms :), and im pretty unhappy with my infil's DW specc too as i see no diff from when i was cs specced, ofc the fact that i could kill casters back then :).

And i do think that taking the step to make a raid would help the realm to, insted of sitting at home waiting for someone to even bother makeing a raid, then go and have a small chance of getting a stone, if you asked me, i'd make this raid a whole day trip i.e camping the dragon so that all 900 albs, that is on at alb prime time, will get a stone, but some people might get bored and have to log at some point :)

rofl and to think he gimped his chrs when we got a full respec lmao ^^

C

Chenuba

It's my opinion that anyone can arrange a dragonraid or whatever raid if they wish.
This raid is an open raid, so also the guildless and smaller guilds can attend and maybe get rewarded. Other raids are for invited guilds only. Both type of raids got their justification. No comparison really.

The issue about claiming stones has been up at many occations allready. That's the way things are atm, so take it or leave it.
Or in other words, If you don't like the rules STFU and stay away.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Conchabar
rofl and to think he gimped his chrs when we got a full respec lmao ^^

I still play my gimped chars, i didn't leave the realm when things didn't work out, like you did. :rolleyes:

X

xplo

Originally posted by kan-
im gonna arrange a raid so i can claim a stone automaticaly.

Anyone see a trend ? :p

What he said.

F

Flimgoblin

is it just me or was there a hell of a lot less bitching about wildfire claiming a stone on his thread? (or lox/ocond claiming them)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
is it just me or was there a hell of a lot less bitching about wildfire claiming a stone on his thread? (or lox/ocond claiming them)

Aussie claimed a RA stone rather than a career stone, so the level of bitching may be due to less demand for those.

Also, there's quite a lot of bitching in the Sidi thread ;)

S

Spyf

Aybabtu dont give a shit about what ppl say inhere.
These kinda raids give all unguilded and smaller guilds a chance to get a stone and thats the way it should be. :clap:

Who cares if 1 stone is claimed by the dude making the raid.
The bastard drop 2 x 25 anyway. :clap:

C

Conchabar

I still play my gimped chars, i didn't leave the realm when things didn't work out, like you did. :rolleyes:

i left albion cause i wasn't guilded and i was bored of albion and my class was un playable at least u can get grps my scout hardly ever got grps and if i grped i was grping with lvl 40s T_T

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Conchabar
i left albion cause i wasn't guilded and i was bored of albion and my class was un playable at least u can get grps my scout hardly ever got grps and if i grped i was grping with lvl 40s T_T
Unguilded? why did you leave RB in the first place?

And me getting groups is bs, i had to make my own groups from 39+, and frankly i enjoyed it.

J

jox

This is free for all so we'r going for a 2nd kill to get as many stones as possible to please the majority of the crowd.

Please make this either guild motd or alliance motd so your guildies will know about this raid, or atleast tell them in good time.

Note: the raid starts at 19:00 Gmt - 20:00 Cet! So be there 15min before the anounced time.

Please make this a sticky thread.

ok, we will remember that, perhaps grab som relics meanwhile...hm you have no relics at all...sorry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom