Dragon Raid on Monday the 18th!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
only 17 people signed up guys so sry but there wont b a dragon raid 2moro. may attempt 2 get 1 2gethar for next monday...

Aw.. looked forward of this raid. But what else can you do if not enough people sign up :mad: . Ppl be more active to sign up to other than Bluesky's DRs as well - I know it lets down raid leaders down a lot if ppl don't sign up for their raids (honor issue). Darksword and Nausilus can make good DRs as well, so apply to their signups of DRs as well :worthy:

I personally favor Darksword's DRs, as he gives some more diversity to the group setups than others (been once with Ixoth in his DR in group 2, and we did fine - I am not saying that the grp setups should be changed much, but tbh thane is as good as any light tank).

I am been told that Ixoth is also always placed to grp 4, because I do the job well. Cba to be in grp 4 for all eternity. And will not roll a warrior to be able to get to grp1-3.

Enough rant, but I wanted to just say this - once.

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
yo

i would like 2 join with healer mend30 aug37 pac25 ml5.
name foreign. :cheers:

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Aw.. looked forward of this raid. But what else can you do if not enough people sign up :mad: . Ppl be more active to sign up to other than Bluesky's DRs as well - I know it lets down raid leaders down a lot if ppl don't sign up for their raids (honor issue). Darksword and Nausilus can make good DRs as well, so apply to their signups of DRs as well :worthy:

I personally favor Darksword's DRs, as he gives some more diversity to the group setups than others (been once with Ixoth in his DR in group 2, and we did fine - I am not saying that the grp setups should be changed much, but tbh thane is as good as any light tank).

I am been told that Ixoth is also always placed to grp 4, because I do the job well. Cba to be in grp 4 for all eternity. And will not roll a warrior to be able to get to grp1-3.

Enough rant, but I wanted to just say this - once.

Once???

You've said it loads of times.

Yeah it is unfortunate that you didn't get enough peeps, but even with my extensive re speccing one a week is usually enough =D Because i am confident Bluesky will post a raid each wednesday i tend to sign up for his as it fits into my "daoc week" sorta speak. I think i went on 1 of Darkswords raids and it was a success which was good, don't think i signed up but just turned up last minute to help out as the raid was short, from my point of view though he is less strict with classes etc, so i favour bluesky's cause (in my opinion) using the right classes for the job makes the job easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom