Dragon raid Alb NOW!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just bored and i thought why not try ganking Golestandt if someone is up for it. Pm Fetbuffen-prydwen with any char you think can contribute and we´ll sort something out. No need to bring buffbots!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sunday 17th @ 10 CET - Meet up at Golestandt after you've read my Golestandt guide

Need:

Pole specced Armsman with AOM4-5 if possible -
Cleric with fop and pr1 -
Cleric with fop and pr1 -
Scout -
Scout -
Scout -
Friar with red heat resists -

I know it's a long shot with this short notice, but I reckon if even just 1 cleric, friar, scout and an armsman shows up we'll be alright

If we don't get enough I'll be doing this all day monday aswell probably

Guide:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion-35/225913-how-kill-new-golestandt-fast-efficient.html

CorNokZ

Pretty much ready now.. Just need an armsman now! Come on and log in your tank and get some fat loot

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
If u get it tomorrow evening (MONDAY) i can prolly come as rr4 arms (not so good gear) or rr11pally or rr8 cleric both good gear.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Me and Light can join in with our clerics /friar and / or scouts if needed. Whats char 'r u most online with Coke?

CorNokZ

Most important is the arseman.. He needs proper gear and a few rrs for AoM does not hurt at all

Besides that clerics just needs pr and decent gear and same goes for scouts.. Friar is basically just there to keep up haste, red heat resists and rezz the scouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom