Dragon raid 8pm Sat 6th

L

linkblack

Dragon raid Sat6th open invite 40+

I would like to run a Dragon raid on the above date, are there any guild/alliance hunts of the beast already planned for that date? If not i will put up a few more details.
This will be a open invite for lvl40+
The hunt is on and here are the details.

Open invite for all 40+ Grps forming from 7.30pm rdy to leave at 8.15. When full grp Pm linkblack with GL name. Guild grps are welcome but any grp of 8 can join just try and make them self supporting ie own cleric ect.

All to read the combat notes and points.

Clear the lair beforehand, by running along outer walls, mobs will aggro. This will be done by a chosen grp.

All the grps need to be in melee range and watch for his chat.The dragon will PBAOE at certain intervals, 90, 75, 60, 40, 25, 10% and will shout when he is about to do it.

GLARE at a PLAYER = The PLAYER should run away from the raid force fast.

GLARE at a PET = Every PLAYER should retreat from the pet fast.

Dragon BREATHS IN = PBAOE, scatter from the dragon fast.

It's WHITE and HOT = AOE/PBAOE, scatter from the dragon fast.

Any attack can be used inc nukes and full heals.

If we are succesfull then the loot share out will be at Yarleys. Stones will be split between grps.

This is my first attempt so any advice and points are welcome( b4 the hunt starts plz not after)

Hope to see you all Sat night from 7.30

A

Avernal

pfft, u only need 3fgs... gimpy excal imo.

stlong prydwen!! :D

M

medowind

Tbh though the way mythic code it (apparently) means its HARDER to kill it with more people, so um you have to kill it with more than 150 people to be better :p

A

Avernal

Originally posted by medowind
Tbh though the way mythic code it (apparently) means its HARDER to kill it with more people, so um you have to kill it with more than 150 people to be better :p

er hello!!! the mere word mythic kinda unravels it straight away :p was probably some pimple nosed 19 year old on the team that pressed a wrong button and made it possible to kill the dragon with 3fgs, rest of the mythic team couldnt be arsed to change it so made it a part of the 'patch'... i mean come on, they are americans after all

C

cleeve

Kop are planning a dragon raid at 1pm saturday afternoon, thought I would mention it as there is another raid planned for 8pm

:)

GL

C

L

linkblack

Any chance KOP would like a few more grps to help with theres or i can move my attempt to friday night?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Avernal
er hello!!! the mere word mythic kinda unravels it straight away :p was probably some pimple nosed 19 year old on the team that pressed a wrong button and made it possible to kill the dragon with 3fgs, rest of the mythic team couldnt be arsed to change it so made it a part of the 'patch'... i mean come on, they are americans after all

the dragon is the only encounter that scales with the number of people attacking ...

it's the only one where "bring more people" doesn't always work.

N

Naewae

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

it's the only one where "bring more people" doesn't always work.

Yet still no-one believe I soloed him!!

C

cleeve

Heh

I think Kop are trying the kill the dragon with 24 ppl approach.

Forgive me for being a Dragon noob - but is he a once a day spawn? Surely a raid killing the dragon around 1-6pm won't affect his spawning and ready for another raid at 8pm?

C

L

linkblack

I have spoke to a GM of KOP and its all sorted they have had to change their day due to rl probs. See us Albs can act like adults on hunts ;)

B

bob007

Thanks but am not KoP's GM (/em hopes boss don't whip me :p)

We've moved ours to Sunday, Tho respawn would of oocured in the that time between mine and yours. Its easier just to move mine, Making sure you have a spawn for your.

GL with your raid :)

L

linkblack

is there any one intrested in joining the hunt?(bump)

M

Mage

Trying to get some hawks to attend... 2 'hopefully's' so far (Mec & Pally)

bump- STICKY PSE Tilda!!

P

Powahhh

Re: Dragon raid Sat6th open invite 40+

Originally posted by linkblack
I would like to run a Dragon raid on the above date, are there any guild/alliance hunts of the beast already planned for that date? If not i will put up a few more details.
This will be a open invite for lvl40+
The hunt is on and here are the details.

Open invite for all 40+ Grps forming from 7.30pm rdy to leave at 8.15. When full grp Pm linkblack with GL name. Guild grps are welcome but any grp of 8 can join just try and make them self supporting ie own cleric ect.

All to read the combat notes and points.

Clear the lair beforehand, by running along outer walls, mobs will aggro. This will be done by a chosen grp.

All the grps need to be in melee range and watch for his chat.The dragon will PBAOE at certain intervals, 90, 75, 60, 40, 25, 10% and will shout when he is about to do it.

GLARE at a PLAYER = The PLAYER should run away from the raid force fast.

GLARE at a PET = Every PLAYER should retreat from the pet fast.

Dragon BREATHS IN = PBAOE, scatter from the dragon fast.

It's WHITE and HOT = AOE/PBAOE, scatter from the dragon fast.

Any attack can be used inc nukes and full heals.

If we are succesfull then the loot share out will be at Yarleys. Stones will be split between grps.

This is my first attempt so any advice and points are welcome( b4 the hunt starts plz not after)

Hope to see you all Sat night from 7.30

it is 8pm GMT or CET?
give the timezone plz cause we are not all in the same country :p

N

Naewae

The timezone is BST (British Summertime) which is GMT+1.

F

Flimgoblin

or "UK time" ;) to avoid any confusion.

1 hour behind CET.

O

old.Ramas

or "UK time" to avoid any confusion.

1 hour behind CET.

Roll on winter and the lack of any timezone confusion due to the fact the UK uses a different convention for the name of timezones to every other county on the damn planet I say.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Roll on winter and the lack of any timezone confusion due to the fact the UK uses a different convention for the name of timezones to every other county on the damn planet I say.

well we can't call it GMT when we're on daylight savings time (which should be scrapped imo anyway) - not everyone changes at the same time...

GMT is a constant... (CET isn't, unless it's called something else when they're on DST but everyone calls it CET anyway)

could call it BWT (british winter time) when we're at GMT+0 to go with BST at GMT+1

N

Naewae

I know the French have the same. They are an hour in front of us all year around so they must have French Sumertime too :)

O

old.Ramas

The french do indeed have a +1 hours summertime - the point is they don't call it something different to their wintertime.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
The french do indeed have a +1 hours summertime - the point is they don't call it something different to their wintertime.

and I pointed out why we can't do that ;) not everyone goes to DST at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom