DRAGON RAID - 3rd July 2003 - 8pm GMT

S

sollac

to all fellow albions:

Why have Dragon raids at weekends....there are five days inbetween.

all meet at CWS at 8pm, then we move to Gols lair.

All 45+ are welcome.

All drops are to be handed to me.

I will split gems up equally, amongst the groups(not guilds) that attend for them to do with as they see fit.

Items will be distributed fairly and not lotto'd. to explain.

I will before the raid ask group leaders to geive me a preference of item...sword/axe/bow...etc that they would like for that grp. if grp wishes to lotto then thats up to them......

looking forward to seeing you there

Sollac K
<ASq>

S

sollac

DRAGON RAID

PLease note that this is subject to change:

I will keep you posted once dragon raid has started no rules will be changed....

sollac K

O

Ocond

Seems like a good idea mate, I'll try come along if im not out.

Can mods sticky this for him please?

S

Saevus

I will be there 2 (if i don't have to work that is) cya then ;)

S

sollac

dragon raid lotto rules

ok guys spent ages trying to work out a fair method.

firstly i will be taking out 1 of each gem and 1drop (see below for details.)

the rest will then be split as follows:

1 career and 1realm gem for each grp providing i have grp leaders name before the hunt begins.

after these have been given out all grp leader will join me in a /roll 100.

taking the highest first, the grp leaders will pick either a career, realm, or drop from the list that i will have.

this will continue until either we have no drops or all grps have another item.

at which point if any drops are left we will start at the top of the list again and the grp leader will pick an item that remains until all are gone.

this way all grps will get a fair share of the booty!

the 3 items i will remove at the beginning are as follows:

career respect gem and realm respec gem for me - i need them
1 item from dragon drops. to be decided is gonna get raffled.

raffled you say? yes raffled i say.

each grp will be given a LETTER. a b C ETC
EACH PLAYER IS THEN GIVEN A NUMBER AS PER HIS POSITION IN GRP.. 1-8
AT THE END I WILL PICK ONE AT RANDOM AND HE /SHE GETS IT.

THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MIGHT LEAVE AN ITEM AND TAKE A CAREER RESPEC INSTEAD AS ITS A BETTER PRIZE.....WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

S

sollac

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

I WILL BE DOING A FRIENDS EPIC QUEST AT 7PM ..........

DRAGON RAID WILL TAKE PLACE .....BUT MAY BE DELAYED 5/10 MINUTES......... WILL ALLOW MORE TO JOINUS.....

IF YOU ARE JOINING PLEASE PM ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE A FULL GRP AND ONLY HAVE LEADER PM ME PLEASE......

YOUR THANKS IN ADVANCE

SOLLAC

"we live for the one, we die for the one, in Valen's name"

V

Vorcyn

career respect gem and realm respec gem for me - i need them

You might wanna put that in your first post in clear view. People dont like being fucked around.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Vorcyn
You might wanna put that in your first post in clear view. People dont like being fucked around.

Almost everyone who does dragon raid claims respec stone, because they 'need' it. People are used to that by now. I think it's only specific items that shouldn't be claimed.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
Almost everyone who does dragon raid claims respec stone, because they 'need' it. People are used to that by now. I think it's only specific items that shouldn't be claimed.

almost everyone ;)

how did it go?

S

sollac

Dragon raid was postponed due to a rather large activity from mids and hibs in our frontier. as agreed by all grp leaders .

May i give special thanks to Judyth, Rolando, Belomar, Bowen and Archerz for turning up with grps.

Now for a message to all the sceptics out there: Humberton Guard, Black Legion. etc.

Who the hell do you think you are? Where not coming cos we dont agree with preclaimed items..........Tossers!

I arranged the Dragon Raid

1. to get a stone I need to get rid of a mistake i made....simple
2. thought it be fun to invite others...tried to solo dragon...no luck
3. it people who think they are high and might like yourself that cost us our relics for so long.....
4. if you read what i posted all grps (based on 10 grps) would have got 2 careers/2realms........ a chance as one morestoine various. an item.
5. also i was gonna give to stones 1 of each to a random generated person on raid....(using old gaming dice)

THAT WAY EVERYBODY WINS......GET OFF YOUR POMPOUS ASSES AND BE PART OF THE FUN........

PRICE OF BEING A BIG GUILD IS TO HELP THE LITTLE GUILDS......SOMETHING SOME OF YOU HAVE FORGOT IN YOUR QUEST FOR RP'S

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by sollac
Now for a message to all the sceptics out there: Humberton Guard, Black Legion. etc.

Who the hell do you think you are? Where not coming cos we dont agree with preclaimed items..........Tossers!

I arranged the Dragon Raid

1. to get a stone I need to get rid of a mistake i made....simple
2. thought it be fun to invite others...tried to solo dragon...no luck
3. it people who think they are high and might like yourself that cost us our relics for so long.....
4. if you read what i posted all grps (based on 10 grps) would have got 2 careers/2realms........ a chance as one morestoine various. an item.
5. also i was gonna give to stones 1 of each to a random generated person on raid....(using old gaming dice)

THAT WAY EVERYBODY WINS......GET OFF YOUR POMPOUS ASSES AND BE PART OF THE FUN........

PRICE OF BEING A BIG GUILD IS TO HELP THE LITTLE GUILDS......SOMETHING SOME OF YOU HAVE FORGOT IN YOUR QUEST FOR RP'S

HG in a quest for RPs - that's funny.
Sorry I'm going to have to pause for a moment to chuckle.

Right, caught me breath now.
When you chatted to me the other day you said there was no pre-claiming - maybe I misread you - but I for one will not go on any raid that preclaims.

(unless it's a trophy come the housing patch - that seems fair enough to me - raid leader gets the otherwise worthless "glory" trophy)

You're more than welcome to arrange raids and preclaims but I for one wont be there - I said to my guild they were more than welcome to go along if they chose themselves, however upon hearing about the preclaim every single one of them said "sod that".

Go get your dragon stones off of someone elses back ;) I'm sure you can find plenty of people to help you (cf. wildfire/adari raids) but not me.

M

MesS°

Re: dragon raid lotto rules

firstly i will be taking out 1 of each gem and 1drop (see below for details.)

U gotta be kidding me...

:doh:

V

Vorcyn

Yup, keep on insulting the people who have different opinions than you, that'll make them want to help you in the future.

Now thats a funny one.

Oh and,

I'm not even going to go there.

U

Urme the Legend

Did you have fun on the dragon raid when mid took keeps? :) Or did you have to cancel it? :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Did you have fun on the dragon raid when mid took keeps? :) Or did you have to cancel it? :)

read up he cancelled.

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm didn't see that bit till Vorcyn pointed it out..

umm what planet are you on - where exactly does "not helping Sollac kill a dragon for his free respec stones" fit in with mids taking relics at 4am? or does getting you a respec somehow make a relic raid more viable than bringing 3fg?

:rolleyes:

S

sollac

ok maybe some of those phrases could have been put down better.

if you had turned up to the dragon raid you would have fully understood......

at the meeting i decided it was unfair to claim so much....so i preclaimed one career....which imo was fair.

that was 1 stone for me

the rest would have gone to others some evenly split rest random but all completely fair.....

lotto method sucks....

why should one lucky roller get loads when all can have the same.

just my opinion......apologies too all that feel i was having ago at them, nothing personal but albs suck 90% of the time when trying to get organised...........

and to you mids.....FO

bye now

F

Flimgoblin

thanks for the apology :)

and you're quite right at albs not being able to organise a pissup in brewery most of the time... not always but just most of the time...

O

Ocond

Re: Re: dragon raid lotto rules

Originally posted by MesS°
U gotta be kidding me...

:doh:

What do u mean, he's got to be kidding you?

He wants the stones cos he NEEDS the bloody stones, he organised the raid cos he wanted to un-gimp himself.

Not to claim the stones to sell them like some!... for whatever reason!

A

adari

lotto method sucks....

why should one lucky roller get loads when all can have the same.

i dont see the problem of lottoing items and i surely dont see why one player would be able to get loads with proper lotto rules

A

Aussie-

why is everyone so upset about claiming 3 items? :rolleyes:

M

MesS°

Re: Re: Re: dragon raid lotto rules

Originally posted by Ocond
What do u mean, he's got to be kidding you?

MayB i wasent clear in my 1st post Ocond, I was refering to the fact that Sollac was claiming 2 stones for himself... You gotta be kiddig me...
Even Sollac realised it was abit much...
First it was allright that some ppl started claminig 1 item/stone for them self, now it allright ppl start claminig 2 items/stones, when would it not be allright for you?
I for one do not think its allright to preclaim, and have told my point of view to the members of HB...

Originally posted by Ocond
Not to claim the stones to sell them like some!... for whatever reason!

Im sure ur refering to the fact that we (Hb) sold 1 of our RA Respec stones in the Trade section...
We have attended allmost all guild dragon raids, and as a guild collected the stones and sorted them on our forum...
We ended up with 3 RA stones left over, seeing that we attended the raids i see no reason why we should not benifite from it... It not like anyone was cheated, every guild that showed up got a equal amount of stones, depending on how many ppl u showed up with... So noone from HB has deliberetly lottoed for a stone/items thay didnt need...

Have a nice day Ocond :m00:

O

Ocond

The fact remains that he NEEDED the stones, just feel sorry that he didnt get a chace to aquire them.

and, yes MesS, have a nice evening to you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom