Dragon Raid - 21th Tuesday

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
General information
Raid official starts at 19:00 GMT at Gna Faste.
People are supposed to be there in time, that means before 19:00 GMT.
We will leave when all groups are gathered.

I will start BG up around 18:30 on FROSTMORE. You can expect the raid to take around 1½ hour including lotto.

Raid structure
We will only be going 23 people. This leaves 2 extra stones.
I will take one of these (Exeregum+Exerpise) and last one will be in lotto.

The slots that are being deleted are spot 17 and 23. This will in no way affect how fast we kill the dragon or anything else.

Requirements to attend
· Level 50
· Capped COLD resist
· 6sec PBT for PBT RM
· 11,1 DMG ADD for RM
· Shamans: Min 37 Augmen + 25% Buff

Signing up and confirming
Signups are starting today and last until Sunday evening.

I will put list up Sunday evening and if you are on the list you need to confirm in order to keep your spot. This is VERY important so remember it.
Confirmation period last till Tuesday 16:00 GMT.

NOTICE! Please sign up with class, rough spec, any useful ras/mas/ae spd (if skald) and your guild

I would like to point out that if you forget to confirm you aint supposed to show up. If you are late for the raid you will be booted.
As on all previous raid I start to find replacements at 19:05 unless anything else is agreed with me. Etc if someone contacts me and says he will be a few mins late but his character is already logged at spot.

Misc
I will claim Dragonscale Bracelet

If you have no experience with Dragon raids or what so ever. Please check out my website which should contain all information needed to get your answer (atleast how to find me)

Its located here.

...?
I signed up as one of the first? Why am I not on the list?
Please, before sending me post like that check the posts yourself.
Only VERY few people are favored on my list. These can be my close friends or people that can constribute to the raid in a good way. Etc FOPs/DET fields or high rr warriors for main tanking.

Remember, flaming will get you nowhere (else than getting banned).

NOTICE! Please sign up with class, rough spec, any useful ras/mas/ae spd (if skald) and your guild

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I ll be there with my zerker..

Xomy 5L8 zerker
Ermela 3L3 sb

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with ML6 48-Aug, 24-Cave, 6-Mend Shammy (just need 40% mlxp for ML7) + capped cold resists and 25% to buffs :)

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
Tuesdays are my traditional day of.

But the amazing Quinthus (shaman) would like to ply hes trade. :)

:cheers:

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with: Zerker -Danca
or
Skald -Skalded (Croc Tear Ring)
or
Healer Pac/Mend - Dawndog (FOP)

aslos

Fledgling Freddie
instead of 50 thane I can come with Aslo 50 warrior with avoidance of magic 4 and capped cold resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom