Dragon Raid 17th 18:00 CET

G

Gregstah

Dragon Raid 17th 18:00 CET 17:00 GMT

I've seen that there are not enough Dragon Raids going on in albion... So i've decided to try at lead a bunch of crazy albs into death :p

nah im just kidding... i will do a dragon raid as it says and i will defeat him if i got ppl enough so ppl who wanna go to the raid plz sign up as guild grp's only, no random groups allowed, all are welcome

CG starts 1 hour before raid

stones will be claimed for each group

gl and hope to see many of u on the raid

Edit: something just came up so im sorry but i cant arrange this

PS: about that raid it should be for fun not only for the items.. all u ppl are only thinking of one thing "STONES, DROPS" but no guys.. this im trying 2 do is only to have some old days fun like dying and laughing at it or killing it and spamming /victory like in old days :D

"thx for ur support tho" :p

P

pbaz

Originally posted by Gregstah

I've seen that there are not enough Dragon Raids going on in albion... So i've decided to try at lead a bunch of crazy albs into death :p

Good luck with your raid.

You may notice that there aren't any public raids because many, many guilds/alliances are now running closed 2-4FG raids on Gole. It's a much more fun (and, actually, easier) way to take down the ugly reptile. :)

But /clap for trying to arrange a public free-for-all. :clap:

G

greenfingers

Re: Re: Dragon Raid 17th 18:00 CET

Originally posted by pbaz
Good luck with your raid.

You may notice that there aren't any public raids because many, many guilds/alliances are now running closed 2-4FG raids on Gole. It's a much more fun (and, actually, easier) way to take down the ugly reptile. :)

But /clap for trying to arrange a public free-for-all. :clap:

U mean 1-3 FG's :p

don't U ? :)

D

Draylor

So whats this intended to be: 1FG + a few people as backup, 3FG, or "old style" 100 man zerg, with ye olde uber tactics of "lets hope we get lucky with the PBs and dont wipe like noobs"

Its far more fun with lower numbers. if you were thinking of trying this with huge numbers Id suggest you dont ;)

D

Draylor

PS: about that raid it should be for fun not only for the items.. all u ppl are only thinking of one thing "STONES, DROPS" but no guys.. this im trying 2 do is only to have some old days fun like dying and laughing at it or killing it and spamming /victory like in old days :D
Was it fun with 100 people? Maybe the first time you try it - after thats its just annoying - relying on luck to determine the outcome.

Try with less people, more to do, an individuals actions actually have some bearing on the outcome, and pretty fun too ;)

M

MesS°

nah im just kidding... i will do a dragon raid as it says and i will defeat him if i got ppl enough so ppl who wanna go to the raid plz sign up as guild grp's only, no random groups allowed, all are welcome

CG starts 1 hour before raid

stones will be claimed for each group

gl and hope to see many of u on the raid

Edit: something just came up so im sorry but i cant arrange this

"thx for ur support tho" :p

If u wanna try it in smaller numbers have a look at VN boards or even easier have a look at aussies webby he did alot of research... His work was the foundation of our (HB's) sucsses tbh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom