Dragon Loot from raid 4/5/2003

• Thread starter Roo Stercogburn
  • Start date
R

Roo Stercogburn

Doing it by guild next time. Will still do stones separate from mundane loot but the group system getting dumped.

There were some people <cough> bending the system and though they might not have realised it, I know about them. I let it slide, but its noted for the future ;)

Will also definately be keeping 5 of each stone in reserve on any future raids. There were a couple of guilds in my opinion deserved more for some fantastic support through all this and they didn't get what they really deserved, and also some peeps will be left without the skill respec they really need. I don't mind if there's an group of GMs that vote on who gets, but I think its a good thing to do.

Worth trying though, and I think every guild got something, though not always perhaps what they really wanted. A lot of small guilds got stuff which was nice to see and I'd really like to thank the bigger guilds for being well, er, big about it :D

The random number generator was barmy, lost count of how many times Talon's Reach/Aerran's name came up :D

Was funny when my own name came up for a stone, and its already been given where I know it was desperately needed. And no, none of my chars needed/got/are getting a respec ;)

And just because this post isn't long enough yet...

There was an item in the main loot that I quite fancied, the Bloodbound book. Nice resists and pie for a caster, probably even useful for a non-caster. On Monday, I was on as Jink heading out of Malmo after soloing at H Stones. Who do I bump into but that nice svartalf Kariig who INSISTED I take this unneaded item off him...

a Bloodbound Book.

Happy days :D

K

Kerram Darktyde

Darn Roo and there was i reading your post thinking i could sell you the book for 1million Plat....

well back to soloing greens

V

VidX

Personally, having killed the Hib dragon twice (and we're gonna make it a third time on Saturday btw :p) we're just /random 100'ing the respec stones for level 45+ only.

Basically this means that within a few weeks we can give nearly every 45+ Hib a single respec stone. It's the only way we can see that is fair to do it, and means that only people on the raid get them.

Yes, there are a few ways people could get round it to get their hands on one, and a few ways people can get their hands on one to sell. However, if we catch anyone selling them, they, or any alt I know of, will not be getting any more items from any raids I lead :p

BTW, have you ever thought of doing 2 seperate raids maybe on a Friday night then a Sunday when the dragon respawns? Better odds of getting a stone and more stones to be given out :)

E

eynar

Kinda funny though, I've been proposing this method of loot splitting since back in the EoO days, but somehow nobody shared that opinion back then...:rolleyes:

O

old.Bubble

guys- i'd like to nominate Jon for a respec stone

C

Cush

Originally posted by VidX
Personally, having killed the Hib dragon twice (and we're gonna make it a third time on Saturday btw :p) we're just /random 100'ing the respec stones for level 45+ only.

Basically this means that within a few weeks we can give nearly every 45+ Hib a single respec stone. It's the only way we can see that is fair to do it, and means that only people on the raid get them.

Yes, there are a few ways people could get round it to get their hands on one, and a few ways people can get their hands on one to sell. However, if we catch anyone selling them, they, or any alt I know of, will not be getting any more items from any raids I lead :p

BTW, have you ever thought of doing 2 seperate raids maybe on a Friday night then a Sunday when the dragon respawns? Better odds of getting a stone and more stones to be given out :)

nice of you to say you are doing it on saturday... im gonna run around in hib then take all keeps and kick in the doors at your relic.. (all alone ofc)

V

VidX

Originally posted by Cush
nice of you to say you are doing it on saturday... im gonna run around in hib then take all keeps and kick in the doors at your relic.. (all alone ofc)

Hmm... and?

Take a look at the Prydwen forums, we aren't exactly hiding the fact we are doing it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom