Dragon Empires

R

real_forever

Hi all,

Im Forever, druid lvl 50 on excal (account currently owned by Popov tho as i dont play much anymore).

I was wondering who is going to play Dragon Empires? My friends and me are very exited about this new MMORPG. Their beta is scheduled for may.

We also started a clan for this game: Protectors of Valhalla. We have a temp. forum where atm we talk Dutch (but we do have a English topic where questions can be asked in English). We are looking for a nicer forum and there everything will in English. We only started 3 days ago and we are discussing clanstructure etc.

If you talk Dutch, you are free to join our discussions. If you talk English always free to pop on by and ask some questions, also in general about DE if you need some info.

This is our board:
http://walhalla.upperboard.com

Cheers,
For

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by real_forever
Im Forever, druid lvl 50 on excal (account currently owned by Popov tho as i dont play much anymore).

you know both Kemor, Zargar and the E&E read these boards?

R

real_forever

Thx for the warning, but no money changed hands at all. He just plays with him once in a while. Whats the harm in that?

Anyway, I was hoping to keep this thread about Dragon Empires so I hope this dont become a discussion about what can and cant be done with DOAC accounts. (always free to PM me tho).

Cheers,
For

PS: Duvel, Joske, Musly and Jootn joined our clan for Dragon Empires.

B

Belsameth

no OT threat stays on topic. ever.

to answer your question tho, it seems there is a broad support for DE here, and I know of quite a few who are going to at least try it...

if all goes well there will even be a Forumites guild...:)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by real_forever
Thx for the warning, but no money changed hands at all. He just plays with him once in a while. Whats the harm in that?.

taken from CoC
You do not have the right to give, sell, rent out, lend or exchange your account, whatever the circumstances

in short, You're f*cked if anyone that reads these boards gets the idea to report you....

S

Sigurd

Despite a lot of popular players actually selling accounts and a lot of people knowing about it...

B

Belsameth

dunno bout the other ones trying to hijack your threat, but I am...

J

Jonaldo

What has happened to Brannor lately? not seen him anywhere at all...

B

Belsameth

he posted in general not too long ago (yesterday, I belief)
and saw him a few days ago on Mid/Pryd

J

Jiggs

he is on Lothian playing some pally

apparently pissing everyone off, well he is too polite to say it but i dont care ;)

E

Euthanasia.

Looks fun, I'll give it a try no doubt.
If NP comes and takes every single city though I'll cry.

I

inuyasha

hmm

post a link to the game as well, not only your forum :D

Btw..Is it legal to post links to your non-daoc forum? :clap:
Not that anyone EVER cared :D

B

Belsameth

Re: hmm

Originally posted by inuyasha
Not that anyone EVER cared :D

exactly :)

as far as I know it's legal tho...
and if it isn't...well...see above :p

O

old.Xarr

I'm definately gonna try Dragon Empires out. However I try every mmorpg out one way or another (beta, retail).

G

gengi

Where did teh Forumites coalesce into being ? I looked last time I was at home in Hib no BWF. My char kept dying so I never got out of connla :-(

Er RL got in the way a bit recently.

and Dragon Empires have no idea will look when I get home, as the con here at work is not very good [smile]

Later

Gengee

J

Jiggs

so anyone actually know when the beta will start?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I will call my DE character "Brannor"... /flex

:m00:

T

Teh Fonz!!1

hehe I am soooo gonna make a level 1 character there called SFXMan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom