Dragon Empires Beta Test

G

Gamah

Am I the only beta tester here.. or did everyone else get the email... (its not here yet i mean to download when it does come out)

M

Molten Lava

Hmm

I got some email but there's nothing yet to download is there? They only asked me to update my account

A

Addlcove

hehe pwned

(always wanted to post that)

sorry gamah I ain´t applied for DE beta

S

Sibanac

Yep update acount stuff for me aswell, oh well Alpha stage testing sucks anyway

O

old.Xarr

Beta hasn't started yet. They just want to make sure everything in your profile is correct and such.

H

Hufner

And as everyone and their best friends dog is a "beta tester", I'd say the chances of getting in on even closed beta is pretty slim :p

Y

-yoda-

i signed up for beta a few months back , unless im mistaken i found out about it in pc gamer mag. in the beta part , looks likeit is gonna be a kick ass game when it starts

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Gamah
oi dont satrt on me again :(

/em crys

I won´t, not much fun flaming you you´re way to reasonable, just kill that bloody script :p

H

HargloweHyfryd

Same here - got an email about updating my account.

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Addlcove
I won´t, not much fun flaming you you´re way to reasonable, just kill that bloody script :p

its dead :eek:

O

old.Nikolas

What type of game is it? do you have a website link for info.......

T

Tobold

it really looks poor, the screenshots are ok.. but download the streaming trailer, very poor (players look like sprites, very poor animation)... may just be an old video i watched i guess :eek:

T

trailblazer

I got the email, and some new login details.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Got the mail, updated my profile and wait for the download link (which should be avail in May when Betatesting starts).

If you got the mail, you're in the beta.

T

Tasans

I got the email with the username and password.
When May comes things will be cleared out i hope...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Dito. :D

I hope it won't be as disappointing as Eve *NDA yada, yada* :(

Oh... and - pway and wub me again, pixie!!1

M

Molten Lava

Hmmm updated my account

Updated my account but didnt receive an email with pasword and login..does that mean im not in the Beta? I have been subscribed for 7 months now :(

O

old.Glendower

woot

Treeanna and I have been signed for about a year now.

Asked for Alpha testing on. At least you have more chance to have your input heard there, even if it sucks mostly.

Besides, anything for free while we wait for if/when fixes to DAoC!

C

cadiva

Got the email, didn't get the job writing the lore for DragonEmpires tho the bastards ;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

MMm... Alpha testing...

<drools>

Love those erratic bugs and non-playability.

Anyone else stupid enough to sign up for that? :D

S

Skaven

Taken from the DE forum -

"Subject: The beta updating info email

Hi all.

By now most/all of you should have got the email about updating your info.

We are asking you all to do this so we have accurate and current system specs and details for everyone.

This does not mean you are invited into the first phase of beta. Also, if you don't get the email it does not mean you -won't- get into beta. Beta testing is entirely seperate from this profile updating.

However, we are likely to only pick tester from the pool of people with updated profiles so you will -need- to update your info.

If you have previously registerd but have not got an email by Monday then try going to the beta page and update info-->forgot password to get your log in details. If this still doesn't work, mail me petert@codemasters.com

Beta testing selection will take place in May as I understand it now and will continue as the beta test progresses.

Calistas
If you have previously registered

"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom