Dragon drops

K

Khalen

Well our numbers have grown significantly and I think we are soon ready to give that baby some spanking ;) It would be a nice Summer Holiday start :)

W

-Wedge-

Damn, I'd even try to get to 50 JUST so I can (really) help spank the little beasty !

I wonder how many 45+'s it would take to kill the little critter... Btw, does it drop any loot in the current patch?

N

Ninjastyle

i've read the very first time they killed the dragon on US server they didnt get any loot at all becuz of bug
so not very sure with our patch atm..

B

belth

Originally posted by Ninjastyle
i've read the very first time they killed the dragon on US server they didnt get any loot at all becuz of bug
so not very sure with our patch atm..

Mythic gave them the loot it was supposed to drop when that happened, doubt GOA would do the same :(

O

old.Laico

I bet that our version is the unpatched pile of crap we are used to, so dont try to kill the dragon until 1.48.

O

old.Niljindil

The dragons will be harder in 1.48.

It didnt drop any loot because they killed it by confusing its guards so they killed it instead thus making it "killed by mob" and not "killed by player".

O

old.Laico

The dragon is unkillable if you dont use a huge army of pets (theurgs and other charmed by sorcs and minstrels) or you can also kill him if you have a good number of kamikazes and suicide bombers :D

O

old.Prof

According to the USA players the dragon is currently UNKILLABLE.

At first both Middies and Albions managed to kill theirs regurally, after that Mythic decided dragons were kinda to weak and "enhanced" them.
Result is that since then noone ever managed to kill it.

I don't know which current "version" of dragon we have, but if it ain't the "enhanced" one yet we better try to kill it now or we won't be able to do it for a long while :p

B

belth

From the screenshots in the above thread... "Gjalpinulva drops a Cloth Cap." :cool: :rolleyes:

O

old.Darkan

I like the pics from the middie Dragon killing.

Very nice =)

O

old.Prof

That's the first succesfull dragon raid I hear about in ages :p

Mostly on the forums you'll find "we had 80 lvl 45-50 players and we all got wiped in 30 secs" threads. Don't have ever attacked one myselves so I guess we should check it out :)

BTW Mythic said in an E3 interview they would be looking into dragon raids, so the problem is really serious.

O

old.chipper

omg those drops look uber we gotta kill it even if we have to take it 10% at a time all die and head back
I WANT ONE OF THOSE 16.5DPS WEAPONS TO SPANK MIDDIES WITH :D

O

old.Wut

Originally posted by Belthazor
From the screenshots in the above thread... "Gjalpinulva drops a Cloth Cap." :cool: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind getting that cloth cap though

ClothCap is:
51 AF Qual 100 bonus 35
48 hits
22 piety
15 dext
10 charges of +75 acuity

B

belth

Originally posted by Wut

I wouldn't mind getting that cloth cap though

ClothCap is: