Dragon Drop Lotto numbers

D

-Dreama-

IF, and I repeat IF we kill the dragon the lotto will go as follows.

I have 2 digit numbers from all the guilds signed up adn I will kill a single goblin, the silver collected from the goblin is the winning number. The guild closest to that number picks a drop. I'll kill another goblin and keep going untill all drops are taken. Once a guild wins a drop they are taken out of the lotto for the other drops. If there are left over drops I start over useing the same numbers for the guilds and new goblins.

Equlibrium 18
Illuminati 50
GoL 76
DVE 70
Art of War 31
Dark knights 65
Ministry 66
Brethren 57
Merry Men 8
ASq 53
Shadowlords 13
Duardia Dolorosa 33
Mortem Minimum Est 69
Caballeros Pikones 3
Red Dragons 75
Humberton Guard 52
Knights who say Ni 77
Flemish Lions 51
Caballeros del Grail 5
Keepers of the Light 45

N

Ninjastyle

rofl, if azure bonds read this post and take 77 ........ :p

D

-Dreama-

Unfortunatly as far as I've been told Azure Bonds won't be comming as there is trouble in the guild and some people have left, meaning they haven't the numbers to attend...tho all lvl 40+ are welcome, solo or not

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

no lod ? i messaged u then told gm to message u.

M

matthius

yes, why arnt Legion of Darkness there? I also msges u a number of times but no reply ;/ Im sure there r a few of us lvl 40+ that wouldnt mind attending, and having a lotto number too ;)

O

old.Second

because u stiiink=)
:touch: :touch: :touch: :touch: :m00:

O

old.Kerosene

Illuminati - 50
Flemish Lions - 51
Humberton Guard - 52

Unlucky Flemish Lions :) Looks like you're guaranteed the last drop

What a stupid way of doing the lotto... jeez

O

old.Kerosene

Ah christ. I just realised I'd best be constructive :)

Best to number each item 1 - (no of items) then go around the guilds and they choose a number.

Z

zlair

Arrgghhh....

The time i've been at gobs they usually drop between 10-30 silver (about 80% of the time) and between 50-80 (remaining percentage)...

Bugger... :/

wth, prolly the best method available ;)

D

-Dreama-

Well, I told guild who chose numbers close to others that they might want to rethink it...not my fault...sorry, and if you can do it better, plz, do tell me how...this seems the fairest way of doing it..I mean it's not like I kill ONE gob and then get 50 silver and that means that illuminati gets first pick humberton gets second and then ASq gets third...no, I kill a gob, get 50 silver Illuminati picks and is out of the drawing.,...then I kill a gob, get 38 silver and Gaurdia Dolorose gets to pick an item...then I kill another gob and get 14 silver...ect ect...FOR EXAMPLE :) seemed the fairest way to me...sorry but I can't make the whole world happy...

and as for legion of darkness, I'm sorry, My list of guild got eaten by a baaaaad dog, I had to tranfer the list to a new paper, and 2 guilds got lost...I'll add you to the list and try to find a GM or officer when I get on for the number.

Z

zlair

Erm... Dreama...

It IS prolly the best method available... I think u misread my comment :/

btw Too bad we died in 3 secs, he he, especially considering the time u prolly have spend planning this :(

we'll do better next time :)

LEGION... HERE WE COME ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom