Dragon Drop: Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity

W

-Wedge-

After a successfull dragon raid :clap: we lotto'd for the items and we got a friar robe called : Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity ...

Either I'm wrong or this must be a totally crap drop... It has +28 con, +16 str and +16 qui... Giving it a utility of 40...

The only thing good about it is the charge (+75 dex/quick)... But we all know how expensive charges are to recharge...

This is a dragon drop, as its 100% qual, af102... Yet it has less imbue points used then a 100% qual robe has (only 30 points used)...

Now, did the dragon cheat us?

(I think the dragon dropped only 1 good drop, the hammer, the other 3 'dragon' drops where I think similar to the friar robe)

P

Pin

Originally posted by -Wedge-
After a successfull dragon raid :clap: we lotto'd for the items and we got a friar robe called : Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity ...

Either I'm wrong or this must be a totally crap drop... It has +28 con, +16 str and +16 qui... Giving it a utility of 40...

you're not wrong. it is a totally crap drop. (also note that +str is useless for the friar)

The only thing good about it is the charge (+75 dex/quick)... But we all know how expensive charges are to recharge...

which is completely uber when you consider Friars have self-buffs ;)

This is a dragon drop, as its 100% qual, af102... Yet it has less imbue points used then a 100% qual robe has (only 30 points used)...

Now, did the dragon cheat us?

(I think the dragon dropped only 1 good drop, the hammer, the other 3 'dragon' drops where I think similar to the friar robe)

dragon drops used to be good (12 months ago), now they just suck.

L

loxleyhood

Dragon drops are sub par now.

Even Sidi drops are only 35/37, its their unique abilities which make them worth while.

F

froler-mid

the infil dragon-only vest got like only +90hp on it.

even more crappier.

O

old.LandShark

Cleric mace has good utility and nice graphics... just a shame about the tiny dmg-shield proc :p

W

-Wedge-

I couldnt really be arsed about the drops, we where there for the stones... But common, 40 utility drop for a dragon that takes so many to kill... :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

there is some talk of it being upgraded, stick in it a vault and forget about it for a few patches :p

D

Draylor

Its the same with Legion drops now - theres about 2 items worth having for the stats, another couple that look nice enough to persuade a few people to use them, and the rest are just nice vault ornaments.

Or when housing arrives you can hang them on the wall :p

G

g0ldenbone

Every time I see the word Ensorcelled I think of sausages..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom