1,2 p

Pompejus Uber Ranger

T

tdmm_kamosh

bow has debuff stat, when u change to melee -40 hps :p

S

Shrye

"bow has debuff stat, when u change to melee -40 hps :p" - tdmm_kamosh
Oi, and +str as well, another useless stat on a bow (unless carrying around on some 5k arrows perhaps :p)

S

Slytale

lmao ... + hits on a bow .. priceless

youre better off with custom crafted gear + SC for 3p imo. or somne decent Galla bow.

elf out

T

Tyka

I agree the bow isn't the best and haven't the best stats but if you collect rare items this one would fit in good to your collection as it is the only dragon bow on this server.

If you're not interested in the bow then keep your comments to yourself, thanks.

S

Slytale

Soz for helping my fellow hibs out .. Dont listen to me .. i know nothing . !! this is an AWESOME BOW .. and you will ROCK with it !!
SC = crap = ROG bows =better .. no wait .. err nevermind

[09:36] <_t> hey
[09:36] <_t> another thing
[09:36] <_t> fuck off from my threads!
[09:37] <_t> not my fault that you buy overpriced stuff just because they're on my CM, go farm dragon urself, kkbye.
[09:38] <Tdaer|Slytale> scuse me ?
[09:38] <_t> can you read or still retarded?
[09:38] <_t> fuck, off, from, my, threads.
[09:38] <Tdaer|Slytale> LOL

T

Tyka

Yes Tdaer we all know you're pissed at me cause you happened to buy some stuff of our merchant that was overpriced, not my fault.

S

Slytale

uhhm ok m8 !!

;)

i was merely giving my personal opinion on this bow - you are correct in you assumption that it is a good collectors item, and NOT a good weapon of death. This wasnt some personal attack on your integrity.

Also - you priced some respec stones @ 3p each on IRC . but said .. you made them all 5Plat on the merchant .. because you were unsure about which were which - RA / single line 5p / 3p respectivley - it was also said to BUY the 5p one since you werent ingame to change the price on the CM at that time. and that i would be REFUNDEd the other 2p..

then you refuse the refund when i ask for it .

Close this thread now please .. its lost its purpouse.

T

Tyka

Whatever, you're always here to drag down anything I try to sell for whatever reason, the stats are there, the bow is at our house, if ppl want to buy it its up 2 them.

T

tdmm_kamosh

1p Dragon bow lol

1 crafted bow is around 300g + the best SC and alchemy = 800g or so :ROFLMAO:

G

Gesp

most gimped of the high level bows i've seen, if u want a black bow (coz this has nothing else), get stag at least.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by tdmm_kamosh
1p Dragon bow lol

1 crafted bow is around 300g + the best SC and alchemy = 800g or so :ROFLMAO:

Spaniard, don't expect more from you tbh, clueless fuck.

and

Originally posted by Gesp
most gimped of the high level bows i've seen, if u want a black bow (coz this has nothing else), get stag at least.

Welcome to the thread, read again and you'll understand why its more than just a "red" bow, if you got nothing good to say then fuck off newbie.

Originally posted by karlophinn
i offer 1p 300

Karlo, I sent you a pm :)

A

angara-ffs

MY LIVE WILL BE RUINED WHEN BW WILL GO DOWN!!!!!!11111 :( :( :( :(

W

Wot-do

Lets make a new forum, where we post items so everyone can WHINE how bad they are, specially when people are trying to sell smth. "IF u dont like the bow, and if u dont want it" thats okay for me, I dont think anyone cares really..., why even waste time/bother whining about it?
I get so tired when I read trade threads filled with worthless spam.

The bow is dragondrop like mentioned above, maybe stats dont rock, but its a dragonbow :) its cool having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread