Dr00d stuff

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Ok returning to daoc as a dr00d :)

So is any1 sitting on a kickass dr00d ToA teamplate with a resonal
amount of artifacts ? Ive also heard that dr00ds only need like ML 5
to be effective in RvR, can any1 confirm this ? Considering going 40/36
Reg/nat since there is so many bb`s around anyways. Also is there any
point in choosing firby ? or are they just big fat "kill me" signs all over them?
Oh and what is the cap on +cast speed and other importent dr00d thingys?

thx in advance :)

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Firby has little more emp which is handy but its all about picking the race that you like playing for long time, theres plenty celt/sylvan druids out there and firby heroes who use shields that look small to make it less of issue RVR.

Must say that in PvE its the nurture druids who people want grouped most, even if full bot spec they tend to prefer them. Could also be rejected once and awhile for RvR groups if you dont have a nurture bot rdy your self.

40regrowth is good RvR and nature does make it more interesting to RvR and its about having a character you like comming back to.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Forget firby, forget more emp .. dex and speed is all that matters.
Anyway, u could go 40 reg, 36 nurt for 100% rezz, good heals and normal buffs, but also, u could try the 31 reg spec, but then u should have capped heal bonus and buff bonus, so u will be walking buffbot with good heals (750+ hp spreads) etc.

Ask devaster about that spec (Cyberia ingame), he roxor boxors with it

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Jika said:
but then u should have capped heal bonus and buff bonus, so u will be walking buffbot with good heals (750+ hp spreads)

Thx for the tips, but how much is the heal and buff bonuses ? :)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't really matter, just make sure you have a chanter or two in group and you'll win against anything.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
ill try and post my template tonight, 0 artis, plenty of ToA bonuses, ToA stuff bought off CMs, some usual quest jewelry
my spec 40 reg, 30 nur, 20 nat (I think)

you dont need ml5, thats just for font of power for static fights

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
Doesn't really matter, just make sure you have a chanter or two in group and you'll win against anything.
I think you'll find one of them was an eldritch, which strangely enough can also pb, as well as a few other cool things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom