TV Dr Who

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The second link check the TARDIS at 37 seconds!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
havent seen doctor who for ages, the last series I watched was with matt smith tho (it was the one where he first became matt smith basicly) how many seasons after that have been out?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well the tardis is supposed to get destroyed isnt it only makes sense theres a replacement hanging around :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
looking good. top quality saturday evening telly sat with my lad :) cant wait

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
havent seen doctor who for ages, the last series I watched was with matt smith tho (it was the one where he first became matt smith basicly) how many seasons after that have been out?

He's only done one season so far. So many people wrote him off before watching him and i feel sorry for them, he is actually really really awesome

Tennant was very serious and brought alot of human traits to the Doctor which was great, Smith just brings energy and erraticness (sp) to it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He's only done one season so far. So many people wrote him off before watching him and i feel sorry for them, he is actually really really awesome

Tennant was very serious and brought alot of human traits to the Doctor which was great, Smith just brings energy and erraticness (sp) to it

Yea I watched a few with tennant although I don't see a problem with matt smith personally I think he does the job really well.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yay, bring on the cheesey plothole-driven hokem! For at least a little while, it will be safe to be in front of a telly again early on a Saturday evening :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I never even realsied she was ill, thats really sad news, what a shame

russell

FH is my second home
She was great. I really loved watching Sarah jane with the kids. So sad.
RIP Elisabeth -get us all in the end.
Makes me wonder about the big C - Will there ever be a cure? What causes it? How long has it been around? Will do some googling...

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Cancer's been around for a long time. Theodora, Byzantine Empress and wife of Justinian the Great died of cancer in the early 6th century for instance.

Had such a crush on Mary Jane as a lad, feel genuinely sad at this news.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
As much as Sarah Jane Adventures was for kids it was still great, sad news indeed

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
She was great. I really loved watching Sarah jane with the kids. So sad.
RIP Elisabeth -get us all in the end.
Makes me wonder about the big C - Will there ever be a cure? What causes it? How long has it been around? Will do some googling...

Its a more significant killer now than it was in the past simply because people used to die earlier for lots of other reasons (e.g. prostate cancer is mostly found in men over 50, since average life expectancy 100 years ago was about 45; barely any prostate cancer). I'm pretty certain that there are environmental effects that make certain types of cancer much more prevelant though. I'm sure my Dad's working environment (an oil refinery for nearly 30 years, and heavy industry before that) was what ultimately killed him; too many of his colleagues died too young for it to be otherwise.

As for cures, well, survivability rates continue to rise, so that's all we can hope for really.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Cancer has been around since the first cellular organisms, it was probably
a significant part of evolution, mutations and that.
Damaged Zombie cells multiplying out of control and infecting all they touch.
we need Chuck Norris and a shotgun.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its a more significant killer now than it was in the past simply because people used to die earlier for lots of other reasons (e.g. prostate cancer is mostly found in men over 50, since average life expectancy 100 years ago was about 45; barely any prostate cancer). I'm pretty certain that there are environmental effects that make certain types of cancer much more prevelant though..

Also have to take into consideration that we know about the cancer these days. In the past peeps probably died of cancer, bu7t no one just knew it was that.

Just like when people these days die of a heart-attack, in the future they might notice that it's actually a lung expansion metabolic boost syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom