DR Signup Wednesday 11th May 2005 - Read info b4 Signup

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I definately understand the frustration in those who signed up early yet did not make it in. But i also understand Talsar trying to keep this as stress free as possible. After all, there is nothing stopping others from organizing their own raids, and kudos to Vlad for doing so!

Another thing in Talsar's defense, just as an example. I've been on his raids closer to ten times now. A few weeks ago i figured i was happy standing down that week and let other theurgists get a shot. Plus i was having a busy period then so it all seemed like a nice idea not to sign up. All spots for the raid were filled and all was well. But on the night of the raid, i got a pm from a friend who was attending the raid, asking me to come help anyway, since they were missing theurgists! I am sure this has happened more than once to Talsar's raids, so.. in defense of him; i understand why he would want to go with those he knows he can rely on so he can keep it as simple and stress-free for everyone attending the raid as possible.

All this said, i really hope Vlad's raids will be a huge success to give more people the chance to prove themselves as brave dragon slayers, and who knows - there might even be enough interest/need for someone to open up a third weekly raid! Let's not get upset about this, it's a good thing that people get involved and want to do stuff in the game!

Peace. :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
guess i am a lucky guy

the running of a raid is a hard unthankful job. Did a few raids of my own and i kinda know its a pain

thanks for running these raids :wub:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
inc you didnt know im left the realm and no longer playing sorry about this :< so you will need to find a replacment cleric for milkybar :< again im sorry.. as its more work for you :<

Talsar

Albion Legend
Group Setup ... Posted 10th May 2005 at 4:36pm

Group1-
Paladin- Haggus
Paladin- Kristian
Cleric- Talsar
Cleric- Lleana
Friar- Circ – Lotto Mincer
Theurgist- Levin – Lotto Heretic
Merc- Gorse
Melee- Samaroon – Lotto Reaver

Group2-
Paladin- Saronast
Merc- Martok
Merc/Armsman- Derik
Merc/Armsman/Theurgist- Silkier
Friar- Aroref
Cleric- Olezdad
Cleric- Engessa
Reaver/Minstrel/Infiltrator/Paladin- Xrystofer

Group3-
Paladin- Sajspurs
Cleric- Himbo
Cleric- Gettafix - Lotto Mincer
Scout- Bowmaiden
Theurgist- Silk – Lotto Merc
Friar- Ataraxia
Melee- Blackrazor
Merc/Armsman/Paladin- Swedishwolf

See you wednesday :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I got a pl group today, forgot about the DR :-/ any chance you can get a replacement for me? If you can't I'll skip the pl group and come, but would be very nice if you could fine one :)

Talsar

Albion Legend
Group Setup ... Posted 10th May 2005 at 5:42pm

Group1-
Paladin- Haggus
Paladin- Kristian
Cleric- Talsar
Cleric- Lleana
Merc- Gorse

Group2-
Paladin- Saronast
Merc- Martok
Merc/Armsman- Derik
Friar- Aroref
Cleric- Olezdad
Cleric- Engessa

Group3-
Paladin- Sajspurs
Cleric- Himbo
Scout- Bowmaiden
Friar- Equador
Melee- Blackrazor

See you wednesday :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I whined in public so I'm going to apologize in public. Sorry, Talsar, credit to you for running the raids. I was in a bad mood last night so was stupid enough not to remember the problems I had when running presteps for my ML1-10 run.

I'll be there on Wednesday and won't whine if you pick someone else in the future.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Legean said:
i have to agree in what is the point posting the raid in FH. Ive signed up a few times only to be disappointed. Im in need of Respec stones and cannot afford 6p+ ppl charge which is why i sign up. i accept that raids can easily fail due to ppl with lack of experience or not having the right set up but it does appear to be the same people going on the raid everyweek and im sure they dont all respec everyweek. i just ask that you give a few people a chance at being on the raid ppl that r really in need of stones - i know for myself i need at least 2 possibly more altho not as urgent.

Tbh Talsar answered this already but just wanted to add that I think 6p+ is excessive for a full respec and I sell for 4p 90% of time House Lot 975. PM me on wednesday and I will sell you one for 1p or something, only makes Albion stronger :D .

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Talsar,
your dragon raids were always the best when i played (god knows you been on enough of the mofo's prolly your more experianced at these than the sodding dragon) folks who get to go on one of your raids are lucky as they will be treated fairly and be well looked after.

Keep it up bud and dont let the occasional moaner dishearten you, its not up to you to be the only dragon raid organiser in town and folks can always try making their own raid if theyre unhappy with how you do things........ then they can see how tough it is.

Doing an excellant job my man keep it up

Ez
xxxx

Vladamir

FH is my second home
There was no sarcasm in my post Talsar, as you read on it states you're guranteed a place providing there is a space relevant available at the time you sign up.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

The reason Tal is trying to stick to the regular and "reliable" people as he usually has, because the last 2 or 3 raids we have left 30-40mins sometimes more later than planned. I know rl is more important and these problems do occur, its just some people have been given a chance but not turned up for reasons such as... no-one told them in game, when tbh they should be checking the day of the dragon raid for the group set ups.

Might want to find a replacement Merc for the raid Tal m8 :|

kinda fecked my pc a bit putting the wrong ram in and shit ;p

But ill most likely be there :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't worry about any comments Talsar

You need a more Evul image like me Talsar instead of a niceguy one you have at the moment :)

If your evul people will not make comments like that :p

Talsar

Albion Legend
Group Setup ... Posted 11th May 2005 at 4:47pm

Group1-
Paladin- Haggus
Paladin- Kristian
Cleric- Talsar
Cleric- Lleana
Merc- Gorse

Group2-
Paladin- Saronast
Merc- Martok
Merc/Armsman- Derik
Friar- Aroref
Cleric- Olezdad
Cleric- Engessa

Group3-
Paladin- Sajspurs
Cleric- Himbo
Scout- Bowmaiden
Friar- Equador
Melee- Blackrazor

See you soon :)

Talsar

Albion Legend
OMG what can i say after that, Well done guys we were not only fighting Gole tonight but that nasty GOA deamon "lagatarus".. even with nearly 3/4 of the raiders ld we kept it going.... Well done.

Honoured to have fought along side you tonight,

Talsar.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed an honour to fight with such an excellent group of people, 1/2 the BG LD'd or dead for a good 10minutes and yet we kept it going and Gold went down eventually. Most intense fight I have ever had PvE. GJ all :D

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
It's been a long time since I had this much fun on any raid whatsoever. :clap:

really sorry i didnt make the raid last night guys, only got pc back today and could'nt use a mates cause his was fecked of some viruses aswell :| soz again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom