DR Problem | In Client but can't get in throne room

Gamah

Banned
I brought a key from DL gamer, Used the "Quick Activation" method.. I got the OK message from that.

So I logged in with my DR client etc, but when I try to enter the throne room I get "you must be using the darkness rising expnation to access this area" etc

Anyone know how to sort it?

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Have to ask sorry, have u installed DR expansion too?

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
A friend had the same problem.
Try to activate DR inside Subscription->Account and not the quick thingie.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
I brought a key from DL gamer, Used the "Quick Activation" method.. I got the OK message from that.

So I logged in with my DR client etc, but when I try to enter the throne room I get "you must be using the darkness rising expnation to access this area" etc

Anyone know how to sort it?

This happened to me also.

What i did was rebooted pc and when i logged back in, i was able to get access to the throne room.

Gamah

Banned
Thanks I rebooted the whole client and now it works :)

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
During normal times there's always a small delay between updating your account on the billing page, and these updates arriving on your account itself. Yesterday as there were thousands of people all updating their accounts, the update machines got saturated and so the process took a bit longer. I have however asked for this to be looked into it though I'm pretty sure it's just a load issue with too many requests hammering the machine in question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom