DR from Play

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Woohoo !

In stock, and mine is in 'packing', so doesn't look like they are waiting til Friday to ship (though it'll be Friday before it arrives, I suspect) in the UK.

Darzil

B

Biggilus

when i preordered a number of things from Play it always seemd to shpi days before the release so it would arrive the morning of release. which was nice

but doesnt seem the case if it's due for friday morning :O

O

ophone

Mine is in "processing". And even if it were in "packing" I would have to wait until next week, since I don't live in the UK nor Ireland. Yes, but I wanted to have the English version of the game, so i'll have to wait a bit.:eek7:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Webhallen.com came through as always and delivered today (despite saying feb2 on preorder) :) Really pays off to be service minded since they get more happy customers that way, and happy customers will be returning customers.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Webhallen.com came through as always and delivered today (despite saying feb2 on preorder) :) Really pays off to be service minded since they get more happy customers that way, and happy customers will be returning customers.

Nerf, I was about to order through them last week but didnt since it said 2/2 as delivery date, so I opted for the direct purchase online and DL.

Im at work now and paid 20euro for it so its more expensive to buy it from GOA then Webhallen :(

And now I cannot download the game either, its on 7 or 8 hours and constantly going slower. Not to mention the torrent version wont work at all :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
Nerf, I was about to order through them last week but didnt since it said 2/2 as delivery date, so I opted for the direct purchase online and DL.

Im at work now and paid 20euro for it so its more expensive to buy it from GOA then Webhallen :(

And now I cannot download the game either, its on 7 or 8 hours and constantly going slower. Not to mention the torrent version wont work at all :(

Have you opened the required ports on your computer for the torrent client? Every torrent client needs some open ports (that are normaly blocked by your firewall) to function properly. Different for different clients so try to look through your clients faq/helpfiles etc. Failing all else try to disable your firewall (even though i dont recomend that).

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Play always ship pre-orders earlier in the week. Last week I ordered DoA4
from them though and that shipped Tuesday and got to me Friday morning.

Might be lucky but good chance for Saturday I'd say if they ship today.

Incidentally, I also had We love Katamari on order which is released Friday and that also shipped today so they are not doing anything different with DR.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Have you opened the required ports on your computer for the torrent client? Every torrent client needs some open ports (that are normaly blocked by your firewall) to function properly. Different for different clients so try to look through your clients faq/helpfiles etc. Failing all else try to disable your firewall (even though i dont recomend that).

Done it all, the client just hangs when I start it. And I end up having to kill it :(
Redownloading doesnt help either, even though I cleaned the cache.

Im running it on a clean w2k box with more or less nothing installed on it.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Here are the logfile contents if it interestes anyone.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "GOA-DAoC-DarknessRising-update180-BT.py", line 933, in onInvoke
File "GOA-DAoC-DarknessRising-update180-BT.py", line 1221, in onChooseFile
pywintypes.error: (123, 'GetDiskSpaceFree', 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.')

I tried saving it to several directories on my machine, they are not to long and I even simplified the filename incase that had anything to do with it.

Oh well, Im off to a buddy to get the disk so I can install the game that way atleast.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
just out of curiosity, why dont you just buy the license over via GOA? Seems very easy to me :>

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Orded from them last night and got the game this morning :p they rox really :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom