DR and Emblems

York

Fledgling Freddie
Our guild (Days of Glory) at the moment would like to change our guild emblem but unfortunatly our ex-gm used up the free respec, with DR coming out and horses with emblems etc, are we going to be given another chance to redesign our emblems or will we need to proceed with making a new guild etc.
Or is it possible for a gm to give us a free emblem respec? it seems to be alot of messing around with making a new guild as we would lose our guild house also.

Cheers in advance

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i rightnowed this question this was their reply

Greetings,
Thanks for the query. Currently guilds are limited to only two changes. Unlesss Mythic allow additional emblem respecs in future patches, it is not possible to change this.

York

Fledgling Freddie
I feared as much, thanks sparx :)

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
On US u can get additional emblem respecs. If ur lucky u can i guess, some GMs are as different as day and night...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If you've only used one then there is one left.

When the cluster came out all guilds were given a free respec, apparently this free respec has been retained on classic, so all guilds get a free one.

Also in patch 1.46 you could buy a one time respec for 100g.

Only other option is to reform the guild.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
on classic we didnt get a single one, it just said already used first time we tryed changing it. Just got a RN repley that said he cound't do anything about it... gms that dont got gms command sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom