Downloading Games

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Before anyone spams "IBTL", this question is about a legal site for downloading games! :D

I just found out that GAME offer a downloading service where you pay a monthly fee and you are free to download all of the games that they offer (You can find the site at http://ondemand.game.co.uk/)

I had a look through them and there did seem to be a fair few that would be with the subscription fee alone. I thought there must be a catch, but it seems that once down loaded, you have the same rights as if you bought the CD-ROM (i.e you can cancel after 1 month and keep all the games). Anyone tried this service or similar ones at all?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
repped.

Looks pretty good tbh

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
encountered a problem, it doesnt work on firefox 1.5+ and there is no way i am using internet explorer.

Anyone know where i can get hold of firefox ver 1.4?

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks really good..

Repped

Not so sure you can play if you cance

If you cancel, your games are left on your PC (as long as you don't delete them). If you reactivate your membership, you'll instantly be able to play all the games you've already downloaded.

georgie

FH is my second home
» Can I keep a game, even if I cancel my subscription?
The game will stay on your hard drive, but you can't play it if you're no longer subscribed (whatever the reason). If you reactivate your account, you can launch all the games you've downloaded to your hard drive.

Seems if you cancel your subs then you can't play the games until you resub.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
looking at those games you could prolly buy them for the price of 1 months subs, half of them are tripe too. :twak:

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
georgie said:
Seems if you cancel your subs then you can't play the games until you resub.

Oh, thats a bit shady. I knew it was too good to be true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom