Downloading daoc

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i was gonna come back to see what daoc was like on German cluster, but all my cds are long gone. Was just wondering if there was a quicker way than to download it from GoA with 200kb/sec? Got 10mbit so can do at least 5 times that speed.

Himse

FH is my second home
Don't bother mate, seriously.

Alot of people moved to AoC.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I already did it, will see what happens. AoC is just not my style, neither is WoW or WAR. Seems first MMO just is the most addictive one, just like they say.

Himse

FH is my second home
The avalon pop is dead aparently too.

400 ppl primetime i heard?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The Avalon server has 500+ prime time at the moment. The Limors cluster has around 1000. The German servers can get clustered again, so I expect there will be a viable German population until WAR hits.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
The Avalon server has 500+ prime time at the moment. The Limors cluster has around 1000. The German servers can get clustered again, so I expect there will be a viable German population until WAR hits.

Thats depends on whether GoA can be bothered clustering again though. If AoC pans out poorly, a horde of German players might pour back into DAoC. If its one cluster by then, the population might end up too big for the hamster to handle :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats depends on whether GoA can be bothered clustering again though. If AoC pans out poorly, a horde of German players might pour back into DAoC. If its one cluster by then, the population might end up too big for the hamster to handle :)

If AoC is crap, i doubt ppl will quit right away anyway. They will play it for 4-5 months, quit. And by that time, WAR will be here if they dont delay it again that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom