Download accelerators

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Are there any decent free download accelerators - preferably without loads of pop up ads and viruses ?

tia

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Personally i use the Bitcomet torrent client, it has accelorator function as well.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Free Download Manager

works for me. Lots of options etc.

Corran

Part of the furniture
flashget seems ok as well, but only been using ti for a few days myself. But just as an example. FM2008 demo was going at about 20k/s when switched to getting it via flashget was getting 220k/s minimum.

Mynes

Fledgling Freddie
IDM, Internet Download Manager..... google, it ;p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Eek ! H8 Firefox. Every single time I've used Firefox its completed fucked up my browsing experience. Totally not user friendly. Incomprehensible to customise. Where the fuck did my favourites go ? Can't even sort them. What about settings ? No thank you, Firefox. Worst program ever invented since Crossroads was aired. Yuk Yuk Yuk. Get thee behind me, Satan Firefox ! Be gone !!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
:worthy:

And afaik Flashget is full of shit you dont want.. like AIDS :p

What is positive about fags?
Their HIV-test....

OT: Most DA I've seen promise too much to be true... and just because of that I avoid them.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Eek ! H8 Firefox. Every single time I've used Firefox its completed fucked up my browsing experience. Totally not user friendly. Incomprehensible to customise. Where the fuck did my favourites go ? Can't even sort them. What about settings ? No thank you, Firefox. Worst program ever invented since Crossroads was aired. Yuk Yuk Yuk. Get thee behind me, Satan Firefox ! Be gone !!

You must be one shitty user :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom