... Down.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
whoever hasn't heard of this band, PLEASE download them or at least check them out. They are absolutely fantastic (imo)

Phil anselmo from Pantera's "spin off" band. they are class, a kinda bluesy metally new orleans sludge. WELL worth a listen to. If you like metal or rock music and havent heard of this band, LISTEN TO THEM NOW!!! :]

album names: Down1 - Nola, Down2 - over the under, Down3 - a bustle in your hedgerow.

songs to download if you cba with the album: Bury me in smoke, Stone the crow, Temptations wings, stained glass cross, Lysergik Funeral Procession.

spread the word people!!!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Fantastic band. Have seen them live once in london and they were absolutely astounding. Will never forget them covering dazed and confused... jail was the best song there, almost made me cry, heh.

I like the way they've made them (not talking about phils ignoring of pantera...). The first album they simply didn't advertise. They just made it, released it with no-one knowing about them and all of a sudden it was a fantastic hit.

The second album, they went into a warehouse in the middle of a swamp 50 miles from anywhere with their equipment and enough food/beer/weed to last for 2 weeks and created the album there with no-onelse around.

Not sure about the third...

Best to come? The fourth album is planning to be an acoustic album. There is no music I like more then metal bands doing acoustic songs or ballads. No other music can touch it...

Anyone interested, download 'stone the crows', 'stained glass cross' and ... 'jail' I guess. Three of my favourite songs of all time even though it doesn't reflect the rest of their work :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Listened to Jail, have to say it could have been a Pearl Jam tune. Simialr tempo and feel. Cracking song though, bet they're good live.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
good stuff! seen them twice .. saw em in newcastle when i was at home, met phil anselmo and rex brown!!!! we pre rolled a blunt and they were gonna smoke it with us, until security bangled them off.

saw em here in manchester not so long ago, and they blew my fucking head off. absolutely phenominal gig. phil pointed at my mate and told him off for not singing lol!!! was funny as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom