Dougeld RR7

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Great guy, but I don't like your playstyle :rolleyes:

CorNokZ

I'm sorry Doug, but did you just say I add?

CorNokZ

I was mostly solo, when you were 3 rangers pinning down EVERYTHING that was moving.. If it was a 3v1, I helped out my realm mate ofc! I attacked you once, where neither of you guys were in combat with anyone, and what happened? Soul and the last guy(Prod? :/ I can't remember who it was) killed me!

Pick up the bullshit you just spilled all over the board and fuck off please!

The only time I can remember "adding" on you guys was when you were running a fg around beno, late at night, killing random soloers/duos, and I was out solo with my paladin.. You were all nuking, rooting and shearing the fuck out of a friar and I went up and slammed Lokeh! If you think that's adding your seriously fucked up

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol u added on a fg v fg/nfd grp on bridge that was when u went on the kill list

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I was mostly solo, when you were 3 rangers pinning down EVERYTHING that was moving.. If it was a 3v1, I helped out my realm mate ofc! I attacked you once, where neither of you guys were in combat with anyone, and what happened? Soul and the last guy(Prod? :/ I can't remember who it was) killed me!

Pick up the bullshit you just spilled all over the board and fuck off please!

The only time I can remember "adding" on you guys was when you were running a fg around beno, late at night, killing random soloers/duos, and I was out solo with my paladin.. You were all nuking, rooting and shearing the fuck out of a friar and I went up and slammed Lokeh! If you think that's adding your seriously fucked up

BOOO HOOOO you died in a RvR zone get over it toss pot

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
grats, also adding on dyvet with pop of 12 ppl prime time is the only way to play ;>
You should see WAR rvr zergfests tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom