Doubt you noticed......

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
wb. i have a question for you. you work on the rigs right? assuming im right, here is what i really want to know.
i have a mate (a known bull shitter and exagerator extraordinare) who says he is off to work on the rigs.
now what hes been telling us is for training they drop a helicopter out the sky into the sea and make them escape it for training. now i watched blue peter before and it was more like some big capsule got dunked into a pool and everyone had to swim out.

is he lieing? should we chop his tongue off?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
.Wilier. said:
.....but Ive been away. Im back now......for a bit.

:)

I noticed. In fact I was thinking of an email to see if you were still amongst us, but by the powers of my thought alone you have sprung forth once again Phil :)

What's up mate? You been away winning cyclocross races?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
wubba!

tris- said:
i have a mate (a known bull shitter and exagerator extraordinare)

I've got one of those too, see my Bullshit thread :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Big G said:
wubba!

I've got one of those too, see my Bullshit thread :(

i did infact post in this. whats wrong Big G, you dont even notice me anymore. DONT YOU STILL LOVE ME?!

TdC

G loves only me, but he has backed of a bit since he found out about, you know, the dead things and stuff :)

TdC

I'm sure you'll regain your mojo though. It happens to all us blokes every now and then Big G, but you're young, you'll recover! and there are always pills for that too :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
wb. i have a question for you. you work on the rigs right? assuming im right, here is what i really want to know.
i have a mate (a known bull shitter and exagerator extraordinare) who says he is off to work on the rigs.
now what hes been telling us is for training they drop a helicopter out the sky into the sea and make them escape it for training. now i watched blue peter before and it was more like some big capsule got dunked into a pool and everyone had to swim out.

is he lieing? should we chop his tongue off?

I hardly think they'd scrap a helicopter just to give a few plebs some H&S training.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Put 2 jock blokes together and watch them mate. It must be even a stronger urge with Teedles having some Dutchy in him as well.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You mean you've turned it into a blazer?

haha! baddum tish again!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Big G said:
You mean you've turned it into a blazer?

haha! baddum tish again!

*sets fire to G*

:eek:

Oh yeah, welcome back willieringtonshire. Good to have you back big balls.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually, its a common(ish) misconception that I work on the rigs......I blame the Fat Buissnessman tbh. I infact work on an Oil Refinery, which is like the rigs only with less sea and more problems. But I have done my survival training, cos I did venture out to the rigs a few years back and yes, Im afraid your mate is a bullshitter.

What they actually do is just like Blue Peter says, they put you in a capsule that looks like a helo, turn it upside down and drop you in a ferking big tub of water. Sposed to simulate a dip in the North Sea but a little warmer.

As for winning X races Teeds, Im afraid my bikes have all been gathering dust for the lat 6 months or so. I got promoted at work and its been sheer hell ever since :( Weve just done a shutdown which I planned, came out of it ahead of the plan, below budget and with no 1st aiders only to find a crack on a heater outlet (900F at 1100psi) which was a part of the unit we never even touched. Consequently, weve shut down again for a 10 day repair :eek7:

Hey-ho, I might get to see my kids before they turn into teenagers ;)

TdC

egads mate, look out lest you turn into an out of shape blob like me! I did 20km today (20 ffs, I used to do 20km warmups) and feel like someone's been beating my legs and back with big sticks :/ plus it was frigging cold :(

I'm glad you got promoted, though it's a given that you are now teh busy man! surely you can manage to blag a day home if you're shut down for 10 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom