Double post: Strong sidi raid/WTF PWNED MIDS !!1!11!!one!!!

F

Flesh

To start off with..
I'll edit this post tommorow and make it a full detailed account, when I wake up at around 7pm ~~.
Bullet points for the win.. as I'm tired.
-Hi!
-Did a spur of the moment sidi raid tonight/last night with Josef +Steveirwin, 35 ppl etc ..fun raid.. very smooth imo..got to host before we got wtfpwned.
-Considering the amount of people and the 30 mins organisation before we left...we got considerably far and much further then I expected.
- Like to say thanks to everyone that came etc
- And FOADP to all the mids who tried to ruin my sidi raid by taking every fucking alb keep then attacking excal, kinda nearly ruined raid ;p
- TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR.. this is not a "omg mids relic raided at 3am" whine thread .. because the mids got WTFPWNED at exal so LOLOLOLOLOL!!1!1!!!ONE1!!!!!ONE1!11 AT ALL YOU MID'S M8'S1!!111.
If you had taken the relics..I would have whined :<
-Back on topic \o/
-Hi!
-Very fun raid shame we died at host and apologies about the haste of loot lotto and nearly losing my temper.. constant "OMG M8 YOU GOING TO EXCAL THERE'S MIDS THERE!11!" does that to a person.
-Very tired
-Btw you should all thanks Yussef as well for leading with me and Steveirwin and Morch [AND ASMO!1!1] for pulling
-Second thoughts probably won't edit the post..cba.
-Night!

N

-Nxs-

n00b !!

learn to type
Are you sure those 35 people wern't just chasing you to /duel your ass ?

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by Flesh
- TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR.. this is not a "omg mids relic raided at 3am" whine thread .. because the mids got WTFPWNED at exal so LOLOLOLOLOL!!1!1!!!ONE1!!!!!ONE1!11 AT ALL YOU MID'S M8'S1!!111.
If you had taken the relics..I would have whined :<

Heh...I think I got the message perfectly clear....or....maybe not.

M

maxgirth

Wtf, albs doing prime time RR`s, and mids doing them at 3 am, Durgi has it really come to this? :p

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: Double post: Strong sidi raid/WTF PWNED MIDS !!1!11!!one!!!

Originally posted by .Asmo
I am crying IRL now :eek:

awwwww poor asmo :rolleyes:

I like my new weapon color :D

C

Cybwyn

Was a very good raid, very surprised we got so far with 36 people. Well done to all involved.

And to whom it may concern.....

FIX BANE OF HOPE!!!1! I want, nay, need Bane. :)

L

liste

reason is bad pathing in tunnels. hard to do anything about :(

F

Flesh

Happy now Asmo ?:p
Your names in caps! ;o
And yes was annoying that the pathing on bane was bugged, but with Yussef's strong skill we managed to get Sanguin keylord anyway even though we couldn't open the doors due to not killing bane!
Gogo strong lagh4x Morch ! :F

C

Cybwyn

Was reading up about Caer Sidi strategies and found this regarding Bane of Hope...

Finally, although not verified its been recommended that you not use pets to fight Bane. They apparently screw up his pathing and he will disappear completely until fully healed.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Please dont tease Durgi, he's the champion of Midgard, without him, all is lost. Thanks for understanding.

S

shanks

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Please dont tease Durgi, he's the champion of Midgard, without him, all is lost. Thanks for understanding.
Remind me, why are you still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom