Double check your bank when your GOA subs are due .

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
I know this has been posted before , but this is also to warn those that may not be aware of it .

My accounts were due for payment over xmas period , so i payed them .
Check my bank today to find that i have been Double Billed for both my accounts ( so basically overcharged by £16 ) .

No , before anyone asks , i didn't double click accept etc or anything like that , and only put my details in once for each account ( and no i didn't do it when drunk:p ) .

So , again , this is just a warning to you to make sure you haven't been double charged .

(p.s yes i have right nowed it , along with bank statements for evidence , just waiting to see what they say )

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Happened to me twice bud a year or so back, you have my sympathies :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
said this before but.. I'll say it again.

My bank have a special service where one can create a virtual card attached to my account, and I decide when to create it, how much cash it holds etc. Its a damn good service, used it for years now.

(Föreningssparbankens E-kort för svennar)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
The main problem is when I got charged cause of auto renewal bug I went to my bank and they gave me a classic: Dont use your VISA online bla bla bla. I tried to tell them what kind of service it was and it was used trough this and that. But they after much grief sorted my cash back

(Föreningssparbanken för svennar times2) ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Just get Shike to send his zerg round and sort them out! :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
said this before but.. I'll say it again.

My bank have a special service where one can create a virtual card attached to my account, and I decide when to create it, how much cash it holds etc. Its a damn good service, used it for years now.

(Föreningssparbankens E-kort för svennar)

I love that aswell. Always use my e-card for anything online.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The other possibility is that depending on how your bank operates, sometimes money is 'reserved' on the due date but not actually deducted till later this can mean that it shows up twice in a month as one payment is actually from a previous month. You should be able to check that fairly easily if you have statements handy.

You can also check here to see exactly what you've paid to Bibit over the last two months and get order references in case you need to query them with the subscription service.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry about previously lame childlish outburst.

But this doublepayment auto renewal overall money theft has happen to me a couple of times.

And since its so little cash its not worth the hassle. But its lost income :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
What do I need to do to use this e-visa? Im stuck with my normal one. I always tremble a bit when putting down these numbers :(

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=5301 old post about same thing, not news. stupid fucktard company
How come I never heard Mythic doublecharging god fuckign damnit goa

hmm, if you have föreningssparbankens internetbank, there is info about it on those pages. Shouldnt be too hard to find I think. Can activate the service online, then you get instruktions in what to do aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom