Dotzs

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
who keeps geting pwned from Dotzs cos i keep seeing his kill spam and when i c him he soloing multiple ppl with his lv 24 spirit cabbie its fun to watch tbh lol

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
the point is that he is like a one man army pwning middies and hibbies i think it merits prazz

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Antedeluvian said:
Spirit cabby in Thidranki???? :eek6:
With the name Dotzs you would think he would have the decency to spec Matter.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Sorao said:
the point is that he is like a one man army pwning middies and hibbies i think it merits prazz

#wecare

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
who keeps geting pwned from Dotzs cos i keep seeing his kill spam and when i c him he soloing multiple ppl with his lv 24 spirit cabbie its fun to watch tbh lol

let me guess, you are Dotzs.

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
I think this "we care" and "WTFOMGROXXMEIGHTS" is turning into a sad farse
of the leet players. why do you even care to post shit like that?
Cant you type normal posts like normal ppl? instead of posting negative
crap everytime? such great supportive community here...

kivik

Part of the furniture
Sorao said:

you mean like this guy

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
kivik said:
you mean like this guy

Actually no, I mean you and all the rest of you people who post negative comments. Why cant people say somthing like: yeah I saw it, was a lucky dot there.
Or, yeah dots are a tad overpowred in thid when right specced + som luck.
Most people seem to want to whine on EVERYTHING in this game, if someone
got lucky and got a nice kill spam, you feel abit "rushed". And of course you
wanna tell people or "brag" alittle. Nothing is wrong with that? If its continious I can understand it becomes annoying? but a innoncent post like this.. no

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
the thing is he is a mate of mine he is named dotzs cos that is waht he will be at 40+ but wants to get there some time 2 day so is spirit
and he rocks at it :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I think this thread is cute /hug everyone! :D

< and it is xmas so why not >

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Tiac said:
Actually no, I mean you and all the rest of you people who post negative comments. Why cant people say somthing like: yeah I saw it, was a lucky dot there.
wanna tell people or "brag" alittle. Nothing is wrong with that? If its continious I can understand it becomes annoying? but a innoncent post like this.. no

Maybe because no one wants to reply nicely to a wanker talking absolute crap? Someone making a "look at me I rule post" deserves the typical "you are an idiot" replies. This post might be interesting for you, but for me its just someone who can't construct a sentance properly making a moronic brag post. Each to their own i guess.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tiac said:
Give up Tiac you'll never beat the pea brained 'L33t' kiddies here. There is simply too many of em in FH. All trying to grow their e-penis because they lack for something in real life. Just laugh and imagine the spotty, anaemic pre pubescents getting asked by their mums to clean their damn rooms up.

Merry Christmas

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Carrera said:
Maybe because no one wants to reply nicely to a wanker talking absolute crap? Someone making a "look at me I rule post" deserves the typical "you are an idiot" replies. This post might be interesting for you, but for me its just someone who can't construct a sentance properly making a moronic brag post. Each to their own i guess.
1. The poster was not bragging.
2. It was not about him, rather someone else whose play he admired.

Was there any real need to use the word wanker here. If the post truely does annoy you that much why bother to even reply.

Chill, get some some Christmas cheer mate. :drink:

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
nice to know there is a few ppl with some brain cells on this formum that message is for tiac and hawkwind btw incase you other muppets thought it was you thanx for ur posts guys pitty about teh crap i got from other ppl you seem to be the only ppl that can read a post right as u only ppl that relise dotzs is not me but somone i have seen in bg1 when iamm on with my infil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom