O

old.Gombur Glodson

arabski.jpg

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Is that writing Danish? *tries to look innocent*

O

old.Xarr

we had some foreign exchange students on my uni that used to stand on the seat while taking 'a number 2'... scary sight that, i'll never be the same man i once was.

T

Tenko

One of the many wierd things I remember from University were the disposable polythene toilet seat covers that some overseas students would leave in the gents.

Bloody stupid in the pristine residents halls as they were cleaned every day but I wish I had a few when using Boggy Crappers in the backs of East End pubs off the Mile End Road :clap:

D

Delket

Originally posted by old.Xarr
we had some foreign exchange students on my uni that used to stand on the seat while taking 'a number 2'... scary sight that, i'll never be the same man i once was.

Why were you watching them?

O

old.Xarr

well i could see their heads sticking up from the toilet stalls (kinda hard to ignore) and the mess afterwards.. yummy!

D

Delket

hmm why did i ask, that conjured image is rather sick

O

old.tRoG

I asked for a toilet in this restraunt in Cyprus, and was directed to a small room in the back.

Got in to see a small hole in the floor with some brownish stains around it.

"Oh <Insert Random Profanity>," said I.

O

old.0xygen

I drank water from a toilet sink tap in cyprus.......

In retrospect it was probably a bad idea

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Did it give you the funny feeling in your tummy?

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

DO :- HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
DONTS :- GET TO PISS3D AND BECOME LIKE ME!!!!!!!! SPAMMING THESE FORUMS AT 01:40 IN THE MORNING WITH NO CARE TO GIVE TO NOBODY ACCEPT ME MUM AND MY BROTHER!!! WOOO IM SO DRUNK SORRY IF I MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BUT SO WHAT ITS 2003!

O

old.tRoG

*Starts a campaign to get the legal age for drinking caffiene raised to 7*

S

SFXman

Re: Re: Do's and dont's

Originally posted by BubbleCDR
DO :- HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
DONTS :- GET TO PISS3D AND BECOME LIKE ME!!!!!!!! SPAMMING THESE FORUMS AT 01:40 IN THE MORNING WITH NO CARE TO GIVE TO NOBODY ACCEPT ME MUM AND MY BROTHER!!! WOOO IM SO DRUNK SORRY IF I MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BUT SO WHAT ITS 2003!
Get very pissed at home with none of your friends? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom