Dorimor?Hmmm

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
I don´t see why Dorimor gets all the attention, the only real BD "bad bwoi" in thid is Aleven, he has truly mastered the art of LT and simultaneous emote spam hehe :) Pwnguinbd is a minor inconvenience in comparison, unless Aleven has all those emotes in macro, "Aleven hits you for 90 dmg" "Aleven smiles happily" ... etc etc :D

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
I don´t see why Dorimor gets all the attention, the only real BD "bad bwoi" in thid is Aleven, he has truly mastered the art of LT and simultaneous emote spam hehe :) Pwnguinbd is a minor inconvenience in comparison, unless Aleven has all those emotes in macro, "Aleven hits you for 90 dmg" "Aleven smiles happily" ... etc etc :D
yeah give me more attention :( now u got the oppotunity, ding bane of hibernia :)

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Bane of Hibernia thats 2K Hibbies killed right?

I didnt even think there were 2k of hibbies anymore

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Bladze said:
Bane of Hibernia thats 2K Hibbies killed right?

I didnt even think there were 2k of hibbies anymore
well kinda took long time to find em all...

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeekamouse said:
I don´t see why Dorimor gets all the attention

Because people make threads about him!..and look at some of them he is doing a great job :) poor guy i bet he dont sleep at night with all the moaning that goes on.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Well, it's all an act of mercy and compassion.

Because we know if he didn't get all teh attention and respect for his great battleground achievements in a mmorpg-game and forum battleing he would like lay down and die on the spot :(

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:
yeah give me more attention :( now u got the oppotunity, ding bane of hibernia :)

Guess u get a gratzulations then, Might be easy mode to LT but finding 2000 hibbies is hard for anyone.

Dorimor1

Banned
It's funny tbh, love reading the whine, people whine about me attention seeking when it's them that are giving me the attention, now if you will excuse me I need to read some more whine directed at myself for my own sick amusement.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
It's funny tbh, love reading the whine, people whine about me attention seeking when it's them that are giving me the attention, now if you will excuse me I need to read some more whine directed at myself for my own sick amusement.

every class can be killed, they are just jealous of you, as ppl who whine cant win apperently... If straffinf is a crime, the ask goa to put it in the CoC or better, lot them remove "strafe" from the game.

So dont mind all the sheet they say, most are just kids who dont know better to fill their day. I always see whine coming from thid, got to say leirviks enviroment is way better.

Dorimor1

Banned
vavires said:
every class can be killed, they are just jealous of you, as ppl who whine cant win apperently... If straffinf is a crime, the ask goa to put it in the CoC or better, lot them remove "strafe" from the game.

So dont mind all the sheet they say, most are just kids who dont know better to fill their day. I always see whine coming from thid, got to say leirviks enviroment is way better.

Hehe vavimate I know that one :)

It's me Zantera btw, I was asking for advice on your valk, give me some free stuff tbh :p

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:

so a class isn't op'd when it got 8 lvl 40 earthpets on it each hitting for 90-110 each and it still don't die? when a shaman only needs 3-4 earthpets on it to get kiled, maybe less.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

omg, vav on the dark side? :(

Weever

Banned
Darkptang said:
Aleven is easy to kill if he dont strafe ;p :fluffle: :sex:
lol u almost got my little grup last night from that A :/ :p the other 2 pa u and ur like on 5% then strafe then im like WHA?! ur on 40% already, then i had to come coz im so gd etc etc and gimp dmg garrote ftw 3xinf > all :eek7:

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
lol u almost got my little grup last night from that A :/ :p the other 2 pa u and ur like on 5% then strafe then im like WHA?! ur on 40% already, then i had to come coz im so gd etc etc and gimp dmg garrote ftw 3xinf > all :eek7:
rofl :( next time give me a chance :kissit:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
so a class isn't op'd when it got 8 lvl 40 earthpets on it each hitting for 90-110 each and it still don't die? when a shaman only needs 3-4 earthpets on it to get kiled, maybe less.

if ure refering to me, ure pets never hitted me for 90-110. i was 1-hiting all ure pets with lt.
Im not saying anything about being oped or not, but have u ever tried putting on 7-8 of ure pets on my bone commander? U might have more succes in killing me when thats out of the way. I know some "good" players who when mezz me, attack my bone commander. Might be a good tip for ppl saying bd's are so oped and sush.

There is always a way to kill some1.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
if ure refering to me, ure pets never hitted me for 90-110. i was 1-hiting all ure pets with lt.
Im not saying anything about being oped or not, but have u ever tried putting on 7-8 of ure pets on my bone commander? U might have more succes in killing me when thats out of the way. I know some "good" players who when mezz me, attack my bone commander. Might be a good tip for ppl saying bd's are so oped and sush.

There is always a way to kill some1.

was some bd i had them on tho, it's rare tho that i actually manage to get that many off. i know i sent that many on one bd at least. But you may be right about the commander, still won't the pets keep up healing the commander and still be able to heal bd?

btw putting 8 pets on one target drains almost my full bar. sorting out a template now so i can get a biger powerpool.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
was some bd i had them on tho, it's rare tho that i actually manage to get that many off. i know i sent that many on one bd at least. But you may be right about the commander, still won't the pets keep up healing the commander and still be able to heal bd?

btw putting 8 pets on one target drains almost my full bar. sorting out a template now so i can get a biger powerpool.

i know a theurg sended a lot of pets on my bd and i went low, but didnt die.
The commander doesnt got lt to keep him alive, i got what? about 1260-80 hits, i lt for cant remember but 200+ at least. so ho wmany pets you may have i will kill them. if ur emy only target, i might either kill ure pets as i can nuke the first, lt the second, nuke the third... ect. But u might be able to kill my commander. I can kill a group of 4-5 albs, i did it last night, was a group of what? healer firewizz theurg and sors i think. u all attacked me but i had u most interupted with debuff and insta and pets(the so called 1button class can do more then hit 1 button and own a small group). But if you would all attack my commander i would "only" have my lt to heal myself and you would be able to kill me (and the other bd's) easier.

Dont give up on the bd killing, and specially versus me, me bd is well templated and very nice spec. Depending how annoying that mincer will be i might rethink my ra's ^^.

hope seeing ya in leir tonight.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
i know a theurg sended a lot of pets on my bd and i went low, but didnt die.
The commander doesnt got lt to keep him alive, i got what? about 1260-80 hits, i lt for cant remember but 200+ at least. so ho wmany pets you may have i will kill them. if ur emy only target, i might either kill ure pets as i can nuke the first, lt the second, nuke the third... ect. But u might be able to kill my commander. I can kill a group of 4-5 albs, i did it last night, was a group of what? healer firewizz theurg and sors i think. u all attacked me but i had u most interupted with debuff and insta and pets(the so called 1button class can do more then hit 1 button and own a small group). But if you would all attack my commander i would "only" have my lt to heal myself and you would be able to kill me (and the other bd's) easier.

Dont give up on the bd killing, and specially versus me, me bd is well templated and very nice spec. Depending how annoying that mincer will be i might rethink my ra's ^^.

hope seeing ya in leir tonight.

glad there are some skilled bd's out there that don't only know how to lt and maybe cast 1 nuke. but the 1 button stereotype class thingy came from that most bd's actually only spam lt. some nuke but haven't seen alot of them do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom