door bug

R

riv

tbh, to the cheating scum who participated in the recent retake of beno.. why do you feel the need to exploit a bug when you'll win easily by strength of numbers?

not a zerg whine, cos tbh it was probably 100 [think guard report was 100 then 95] vs... 3 fg of defenders, so not that unballanced- but had to get the odd few who exploited that bug. i was watching infils walking through thinking they were unseen...

and then amazingly the pets started running through, and some nice wizzies started casting through the undamaged 2nd door.

stoppit imo. cheating fucktards :\

/whine

ps: that goes for anyone who uses the bug, mids, albs or hibs.

C

ChillyDawg

very naughty, ban em all. whoeer they be. SS?

A

acei

Beno isn't changed in the US patch = door bug doesn't exist for merchant keeps :)

R

riv

yer it does, its beno i first experienced it. we captured the place and i was stuck in the lords room cos there were doors everywhere in the inner keep.

was quite bemused cos i hadn't heared of this bug then :)

M

Moody

The only keep design remaining unchanged as far as I know is Caer Erasleigh in Albion Frontier, I dont know which keeps stay the same in Hib or Mid

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by riv
tbh, to the cheating scum who participated in the recent retake of beno.. why do you feel the need to exploit a bug when you'll win easily by strength of numbers?

not a zerg whine, cos tbh it was probably 100 [think guard report was 100 then 95] vs... 3 fg of defenders, so not that unballanced- but had to get the odd few who exploited that bug. i was watching infils walking through thinking they were unseen...

and then amazingly the pets started running through, and some nice wizzies started casting through the undamaged 2nd door.

stoppit imo. cheating fucktards :\

/whine

ps: that goes for anyone who uses the bug, mids, albs or hibs.

like mids do it
where is the point in here?
just take a pic and go report them...coming here and talking of this is a bit old and boring
the customer support is located rightnow! not barryworld forums

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by riv

I was on the walls most of the time setting GTs, and didn't see huge numbers of Albs running around the courtyard till the door went. So, tbh, unless you have screenies that show otherwise, I think you're exaggerating a wee bit, because you make it sound like the courtyard was flooded with bugabusers.

R

riv

Originally posted by Gordonax
you make it sound like the courtyard was flooded with bugabusers.

erm.. hardly... :)

Originally posted by riv
had to get the odd few who exploited that bug

tbh i did press print screen, forgot to paste it tho. anyway, whether it was 1 person or 100 people, its cheating, its bug abuse and its lame, regardless of what realm is doing it.

meh.

T

treaza

Infils can climb..
Teurg pets r use to getting true doors..
Icewizz can do pbaoe..
Give some hard prove b4 u gona say such things plz..

K

kirennia

Re: Re: door bug

Originally posted by riv
erm.. hardly... :)

tbh i did press print screen, forgot to paste it tho. anyway, whether it was 1 person or 100 people, its cheating, its bug abuse and its lame, regardless of what realm is doing it.

meh.

press the minus key on your numpad...it automatically saves the screenshot in your cammy directory :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom