Doom 3 release date

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
This is the day we all have been waiting for. Activision England finally confirms the offical release date for the next blockbuster game from id Software .
Read more for date and price(its not the cheapest game you've seen).

"DOOM 3: The Legacy". It's going to be release on June 14th 2004!

DOOM 3 is going to be released in the USA and Europe at the same time. You have to pay around 59,99$ or 52,99€.

http://www.warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18191

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oooh, oooh, oooh.

I know it'll probably be all disappointing but I can't wait. Just hope I've got my PC set up by then :/

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
If you look on gameplay they have the news story...

Doom 3 limited edition announced!
And it's out 8 weeks before the normal one!
Activision and id have announced that Doom 3 for PC will be released in a very different way from most games. A limited edition Deluxe Edition of the game will be launched in summer (probably August) of this year, with the standard version not following for EIGHT weeks! Those of you who want to get a bit of Doom goodness as soon as possible would be well advised to get a pre-order down for the Deluxe Edition right away!

While there are no details of exactly what will be in the Deluxe Edition, id HAVE promised something very special, and who are we to doubt them? Besides, it's got to be worth the extra outlay just to play the game eight weeks before everyone else! We can also confirm that the game will be available on DVD only, so anyone without a DVD drive would be well advised to upgrade pretty sharpish if they want to experience what is sure to be one of the PC games of the year.

I think we will have to wait for an official announcement until we know what's fact both articles don't actually link to a statement by Activision or id they just have the story.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
kerching kerching, cash-rich youngsters ahoy!

FFS now I have to get a DVD drive? pfft.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Cdr's story says June 14th, Gameplay say August. WHICH ONE IS IT MOTHERFUCKERS?

(I am not clown)

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Its 32nd Augune!!!

Same day HL2 and TF2 are released!!!

MrBlack

Fledgling Freddie
They're making another Doom game? I must have missed that one.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
MrBlack said:
They're making another Doom game? I must have missed that one.

I heard they made a Quake 2 as well. They need a better publicist.

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen the June 14th date published around the net quite a bit in the last couple of days. I personally don't think it will be this date (but I hope i'm wrong). Does anyone have any links to the press release from Activision UK?

Cheers,

Khan

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Its not posted on Bluesnews and they are really hot on games going gold and release dates so my feeling is someone wants to get pre-orders rolling.

Also the game quote says probably August...

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
From what I gather it's not true, the actual release date looks to be August, this will be a special edition and will feature items that are not yet announced. The standard version of the game will come out 8 weeks later.

Doom3 will only come on DVD.

Regards,

Khan

T

Traz

Doom 3 UK Release Aug 13th

I got an update from Game with regard to my pre-order :

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for 'Doom III' has changed to 13-Aug-2004.

TraZ

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Shiiiiiit only a month to save up for a new machine!!

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
Traz said:
I got an update from Game with regard to my pre-order :

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for 'Doom III' has changed to 13-Aug-2004.

TraZ

I see amazon has that date up now as well instead of September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom