Don't

F

feldeshadowbane

Don't want to hear hibs complain about albs camping gates or anything after tonight. There must have been at least 6 full hibby groups at amg/emain. (tho I have to admit, it was pretty fun now and then)

F

Fame

but we dont camp em with 5-6 groups :p

more like 1-2 rest runs around in lone groups and look for someone to kill :D

F

feldeshadowbane

Oh, that's strange... I was there one and a half hour and all the time there must have been imaginary hibs standing on/in/around/behind/infront of amg...

I need new glasses perhaps

F

Fame

we help each other out of course when we see albs/mids.. strange aint it? :)

O

old.Xanthian

aye its good fun defending our realm..

hey Alb's maybe you should try it, that way you wont lose relics ;)

F

feldeshadowbane

Last time we took a relic of yours I heard most of you guys were down in DF, debating on how to share the loot. Hardly saw any hibs at the relic then...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Sure, as soon as we get a class similar to the Bard, we will start defending our realm.
And the joy in thinking Albions will only get owned more.. I love it.
I will focus on lvl'ing my alts more, and do less rvr. Who cares about the relics anyway? No use in pve :p
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Kerosene

Wow Felde mate.. you've got ants in yer pants over this one :) Never seen you so animated about something.

Next time there's 120 fg's at AMG, just xp a little and get that magic 50 :D

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by feldeshadowbane
Last time we took a relic of yours I heard most of you guys were down in DF, debating on how to share the loot. Hardly saw any hibs at the relic then...

Actually half of the hibs was in DF, the other half was gathering in your frontier to get your relic.

O

old.Nol

Sure, as soon as we get a class similar to the Bard, we will start defending our realm.
And the joy in thinking Albions will only get owned more.. I love it.
I will focus on lvl'ing my alts more, and do less rvr. Who cares about the relics anyway? No use in pve :p
Regards, Glottis

it's called a minstrel, and it also runs really, really fast

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

:clap: haha good whining

No use in pve :p

you get bonuses in pve also. why do you think so many hibs are powerlevelling to 50 so easy now? PBAOE groups with +20% spell damage against mobs :)

P

[PS]Venom

I saw the hibzerg whilst I was trying to suicide. Waited for it to run past then used the Hienrich manoeuvre and ambushed them from behind. Managed to kill and elf before getting swamped by blues and greens that were straggling :p

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Nol

it's called a minstrel, and it also runs really, really fast

But it doesn't heal, rez or get insta-win button next patch. Nor does it buff.

Users who are viewing this thread