don't y just hate it when...

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
peeps order full mp set and dont show up to pay or even worse dont even dare say they dont want it anymore??

Yes it happened to me today and im pissed sorry bout that...

:eek:

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Found one, traded with guildie for respec stone so its cool for this time :p

saks

Fledgling Freddie
good to hear m8! :)

HAte when buyers dont turn up for the gods, but glad we have CMs now.. just put it on them and they sell in allmost notime. Took me 2 days to sell 6 MP leaher parts and 12 qua 99 parts :) :clap:

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
bigmammas said:
peeps order full mp set and dont show up to pay or even worse dont even dare say they dont want it anymore??

Yes it happened to me today and im pissed sorry bout that...

:eek:
Im a lgm tailor (2 pts from cap atm), it hapen alot to me to.
There are alot of peole making 99% and somtimes they have a MP. This mp they sell for a price like materialprice.
Then someone order a MP set... after 1 day or 2 you finaly done and you see what it coasted.. (i go around 3p and more for a set cloth) then the cliens ask hes guild what a MP set coast (they dont know its an order) so they say 2,8p should do (true for in stock MP) then you get minimum 200 gold short. Then the clyent call you a rippoff bla bla while YOU where BORED 2 days LONG and didnt make a single gold yet. Nerf that.

So guys/girls plz before you make an order, know that order and in stock MP not have the same price. Be honest MP orders take ages if crafters dont make money on orders they quit orders after a while. No need for orders to make big money anyway.

Greetings

saks

Fledgling Freddie
been arguing with alot of people about what you talking about, ppl say estimated cost or what the cheapest they ever heard. and then every1 think they can get it at that price :(

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Lol if y order sth y agree on the price before y make it or charge more per retry...

After that y just have to hope that the customer shows up and actually pays y the amount of money y agreed on in the first place...

Its good that CM's exists now kinda lets y set y own price a little on MP (still with everyone crafting now, y cant overdo it...).

There is no code of honour amongst the guilds that an order y make has to be paid by the guildie... something that should be discussed by all guilds someday.

Any views on this or am I living in a dreamworld again??

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
People oughta try getting their own chars to (for instance) 400 skill in some kind of craft... then maybe they realize what it's been like for those going all the way to LGM. Ordering an MP set, having it actually made but not canceling is the most irritating thing happening to all crafters (though maybe more to ac then wc I guess).

bigmammas said:
There is no code of honour amongst the guilds that an order y make has to be paid by the guildie... something that should be discussed by all guilds someday.
Meaning that if a customer . player doesn't pay up the guild he/she belongs to should pay? Gonna be hard if not impossible to realize this... but a nice thought nonetheless.

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Ok but better to start a new thread imo :p as this one is old ;o

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Could some forum deity lock up this thread so I can restart the blacklist?

Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom