Don't push him

taB

Part of the furniture
What a dood, not seen the latest rocky cos I thought it'd be shite, but this looks as inanely fun as the rest of the series.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The latest Rocky is very good, heres hoping that this will be just as good.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I loved First Blood at the time, it was a superb film, the underdog battering the authoritys and all :)
The second and third were tripe mind, hope this one is good though :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I notice a distinct movie naming trend here. What will his next film be called? "Raymond 'Ray' Tango"?

To be honest though that trailer was absolutely brutal. Full on decapitation, de-molecularisation by a machine gun and a quite nasty disembowelment.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I was sold on it when he shot the driver in the back with the .50 cal on the jeep and it was "WTF BODY EXPLOSION GORE \o/"

I wonder if theres going to be a fake hind in this one :)

taB

Part of the furniture
Shit, gonna have to watch it again tonight, can't remember a bit of it.

Monday night booze is bad.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Nice trailer, but I don't understand why they have to show the entire plot, including the ending! :( I guess it doesn't matter much since these movies aren't about "plot" anyway, heh.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Nice trailer, but I don't understand why they have to show the entire plot, including the ending! :( I guess it doesn't matter much since these movies aren't about "plot" anyway, heh.

So true. It seems to be the norm with big cinema releases these days. It makes me sad.

I think we had all seen the Spidey 3 summary before it was released. To be honest that was actually better than the full release.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno about that, I bet they've gone all contemporary with it and put some "meaningful" plot in anyway, hoping to make it seem more intelligent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom