dont open pryd again! :)

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
i know i have alot of stuff and shit on prydwen.. but seeing lvl 10 groups getting formed and ppl who already have lvl 50s roll toons on excal not using /level really warms my heart :) really fun to read the starterguilds where they talk about making groups in the lvl 5-9 bg +++ :) keep prydwen down another week imo!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Only problem is im gonna get poor fast if pryd dont reopen soon :/ Cant resist when a level 8 asks for money etc :)

Seriously though, it is very fun seeing lots of new lowlevels, and helping them with some gold and items - did a /who 1 19 pretty late in the evening on mid/exc and there was 27 hits and several seemed to be exping together ^^ Usually below 10. They should cluster all PvE zones too imo, so the low levels can find each other easier.

morfans

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with bluevixen
this could be the plant to get every 1 onto 1 sever
morfans :puke:

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Bluevixen said:
I think this is clustering?moving everyone onto one server!

if it is i want all my Plats/ lvl 50th / item´s / Ml´s / arties lol :m00:

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
their has got to be away to import pry chars to excal, increase housing so their is room for them, and just merge them? I mean rather than this porting between servers for clustering ect. And then instance toa arti enchs so its not over populated.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
DirtyDiana said:
their has got to be away to import pry chars to excal, increase housing so their is room for them, and just merge them? I mean rather than this porting between servers for clustering ect. And then instance toa arti enchs so its not over populated.
It wouldn't work if people have characters on both servers (not enough character slots)
It would requirecreating new zones: GOA never done that since they have no access to it.
It would create problems with duplicate character and guild names
It would create a problem where people exchange a house in good place for another in not so good place (distance between your houses, housing entrance, guild houses etc. are important)
It would create a problem where people would end up with 2 houses per account
It would require a huge modification to toa content.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the reason you have so many low levels is because there's now a big population of people without 50s on excal playing. Clustering unfortunately won't give us that though it means there will be more nutters around that like levelling 1-20 the old fashioned way :)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Just hope for classic servers, lowbie groups all the time especially in the first few months ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom