Don't mess with the Zohan!

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Saw this on Saturday, thought it was fucking excellent, anyone else seen it?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It looks like the worst film ever except Love Guru.
:D

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Saw this on wednesday, typical Adam Sandler, completely ridiculous and OTT, which is why I loved it. Disco-Disco!!!!!

Hungrier'n a homo at the back of a hot dog factory! lmao

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, i thought the best part was the pointless references to Homous all the way through and the same with Mariah Carey haha

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was a pretty good film.. i like sandler.

the start and the end was a little... weird and not quite up to scratch imo... however the rest of it was very humourous

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Was a pretty good film.. i like sandler.

the start and the end was a little... weird and not quite up to scratch imo... however the rest of it was very humourous

On my list to see too.

Corran, does this one really top the Sandler weirdness that was Billy Madison? Such as that damn penguin...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I thought it was quite good, but would not recommened it to all my friends. He does look a bit like bob dylan with the curly hair etc

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
On my list to see too.

Corran, does this one really top the Sandler weirdness that was Billy Madison? Such as that damn penguin...

Yes, this film is honestly weird!!

They even have a Isreali V Palestine HackySack competition with Mariah Carey singing the national anthems, if thats not weird, i don't know what is ha

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You must watch it with a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY VERY!! open mind. Preferably drunk, or stoned if that's your game.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Toht, they won't let me in the cinema if I'm drunk or stoned :( Wait.. They won't let me in the cinema even if I'm just if :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Yes, this film is honestly weird!!

They even have a Isreali V Palestine HackySack competition with Mariah Carey singing the national anthems, if thats not weird, i don't know what is ha

Lol, then that's worth going to see it on it's own. :clap:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'll wait till its out on DVD...I get free rentals so cant really be arsed going to the cinema any more i mean its so damn expensive and they always have it too loud and the miserable bastards won't even pause it when I need to go for a wee!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Wear a nappy then you won't need to get up !
Or squat down in the aisle and pee in the popcorn bucket

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft when i try to squat-pee it all goes horribly wrong and i end up with piddle in me shoe...even if i take my shoes off and leave them in another location they still get peed in.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
to be honest his last few films (click, 50 first dates) have been riddled with sickening moral stories... but this one sounds like it doesn't have a plot... which a lot better.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I'll wait till its out on DVD...I get free rentals so cant really be arsed going to the cinema any more i mean its so damn expensive and they always have it too loud and the miserable bastards won't even pause it when I need to go for a wee!

mwuahaha i love having a housemate who works in a cinema thus free tickets :D

for the first time in my life i came to the realisation that last month i saw every film in the cinema at least once... for free.... wooooooooooooooooooo now gifv free popcorn and coca cola and id be happy.... :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Funny enough and Emmanuelle Chriqui is devastatingly beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom