Dont load/lockup's

F

Fafnir

Anyone having problems login chars in that are in SI areas? I had really bad lag, kept goin ld. And then all of the sudden none of the chars in Aegir would login. Kept lockingup at the load screen, no problems what so ever with chars outside SI.

M

~Mobius~

Not sure if related but all internet connections are a bit tits up atm.

C

clearbrook

I was crashing in SI every 5 minutes yesterday. OK in classic world tho.
edit: both MID/EXCAL and HIB PRYD causes SI crashes for me, including BSOD on windows 2000.

C

Cyfr

UK internet is dead. We are under attack, bomb the terrorists!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Not sure if related but all internet connections are a bit tits up atm.

Might have something to do with the fact that because of allkazaa and other download/share programs around the internet, it's predicted by several analysts, experts and "nerds" that in the next year or so, the whole internet...the -whole- internet will crash :p

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Might have something to do with the fact that because of allkazaa and other download/share programs around the internet, it's predicted by several analysts, experts and "nerds" that in the next year or so, the whole internet...the -whole- internet will crash :p

Or maybe some atlantic cable broke and all the traffic is rooted through denmark atm ? :p

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
Or maybe some atlantic cable broke and all the traffic is rooted through denmark atm ? :p

Thats too logical. Your so silly!

L

lakih

I had my internet connection fooked today aswell :(
laggy, going ld, cant login/can login but freezes at loadscreen...

Im i rude if i blame Derric? ;)

B

Blood

Originally posted by -ag-bometal

hush you muppet! how is the danish FET supposed to set up the bigbrother of echelon if everyone knows about it?

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by Blood
hush you muppet! how is the danish FET supposed to set up the bigbrother of echelon if everyone knows about it?

Ooooooh no,

<hears knocking on his door>

they are comming for me !

A

acei

DNS servers are down, webpages won't load, kazaa won't work, MSN barely connects... yet DAOC is running perfect :D

Edit: i'm loading these forums through their IP so doesn't need DNS servers :p

A

Archeon

Its a conspiricy by the governments of the world to get kids out of their homes and onto the streets!

When the kids go onto the streets they'l join a gang, soon brutal gang wars will break out, when they do the government will be able to declare martial law. Democracy will crumble and the world will be ruled by Businessmen and Burocrats!!!!!

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD I TELL YOU, THE END!!!!!!!!

C

celtavigo

ffs still going ld now in the morning, been going on over 10 hours now, anyone know what the problem is? And im not even in SI...

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Fafnir
Anyone having problems login chars in that are in SI areas? I had really bad lag, kept goin ld. And then all of the sudden none of the chars in Aegir would login. Kept lockingup at the load screen, no problems what so ever with chars outside SI.

Had the same problem last night, I thought it was my ISP (Bostream) that was bugging me.

T

tripitaka

NTL had problems last night, that I do know.

Also had a few guildies complaining of LD's a lot last night too.

C

celtavigo

Got bostream aswell, everyone in my guild had problems aswell.. All are Swedes though but I dont think everyone got bostream..
Might be some problems with the routers in Sweden or something.. /shrug.. Gonna log on and see if it's fixed now.

C

clearbrook

Apparently there has been some problems with a damaged undersea transatlantic cable since about 4pm yesterday, affecting NTL users amongst others big-time.

'cmon kemor get your flippers on :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom