dont know what to choose

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I have tried all sorts of chracaters and dont know what to choose, stealther, caster,tanks but tbh what i really want to try is a merc but the only porblem is i dont have the money to kit one out witch is really annoying cause i have heard if specced right [another thing i know nothing about] and have some good gear they can do some major dmg and be almost near impossibel to beat in 1v1 so what can i do guys?

B

Ballad

Gotrag said:
I have tried all sorts of chracaters and dont know what to choose, stealther, caster,tanks but tbh what i really want to try is a merc but the only porblem is i dont have the money to kit one out witch is really annoying cause i have heard if specced right [another thing i know nothing about] and have some good gear they can do some major dmg and be almost near impossibel to beat in 1v1 so what can i do guys?
Go roll a necromancer and farm some money.

It's a fast and easy (if not the best) way to get rich.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
be a crush merc half ogre. final spec 50 crush and 50 duel wield. rest parry

i can beat most orange and some red stealthers. if a red is inc and i see him i turn so he fails pa then dirty tricks, i hit anytime style, follow up stuns. behind style then follow up snares.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
and another thing what does Dirty tricks actually do?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
25% chance they fumble attack.....think its 25% may be 50% but they miss most hits

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Kool thnx Bahumat, what lvl is your merc now?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
25 but i not played him alot. the best bit with mercs is hitting with both weapons and both critical hitting. the dmg is sick. with that in mind i got a blue tank to 0.1 hp.

only downside is you look like a prune

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
thats why i was thinking highlander 20 in strenth 5 con 5 dex then i dont look like a gimp what you think?

another question where did you get your armour from and how much did it cost you to kit the whole chracter out

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
thats why i was thinking highlander 20 in strenth 5 con 5 dex then i dont look like a gimp what you think?

another question where did you get your armour from and how much did it cost you to kit the whole chracter out

that aint possible cos each point past 10 costs 2 points

edit: think each point past 15 costs 3 so best you can have is +18 to one iirc that is

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
DAMNIT! well what would be a better option then?

plus would it be possibel to get another money transfered to kit him out till 40?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the thing i found with crush merc. i made a /20 and used free armour. he did very crap. then i made a new one and gave him the daddyo equipment and he pwns. the thing you need items with +to str con and dex. if you get these higher then you will pwn.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
the thing is i am limited with money and hate necros they seriously suck but i only have 200g here now dont mind spending it all but i get a felling this isint gonna be enough but i can see me getting this to 50 with some decent gear but i need the gear first as i said to somone else if i had decent gear i wouldnt mind soloing from 20 - 50 if i had too

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dunno if he does, not yet watched it but they quad hit which is cool.

how much money you got on your main? go housing a 20g necklace is better than none and its well cheap

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
cant now gotta unplug my pc going for a lan weekend should be fun only one problem no DAOC :( gonna miss it and i got 200g dont mind using it all if i have to but i get the feling that aint gonna be enough

just had a great idea you could get me a suit and i could pay you back in the distant future ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sorry but i dont have no gaurantee's

if im on pm me and i see if i got anything you could use dont worry about money.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
i never know how to contact you :O you should list all your playesere here

B

Ballad

Stlong pharmage on this thread.

If you want to earn some money, make a farmbot. Necro is the ultimate one-man-farmgroup but if you really despise them make a BD. They do quite well in PvE, especially at higher level farming, and are capable of defending themselves. They are harder to level though.

Editor's note: If you make a BD keep it strictly on PvE please. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom