Resident Freddy
<Melachi-> http://vnboards.ign.com/Lamorak_(Classic)/b23002/90773559/?51
<Melachi-> rofl
<Melachi-> old but still funny :p

such a credit seeker gear :D

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
not hilarious at all ><
poor CSR :| he's being really nice and all, what a bunch of idiots there are out there.... yes yes I fail to see the funnay in this, hang me :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
last comment is funny

[highlight]Zartol sends, "Do you have a doctor that you could see?"[/highlight]
You send, "i cant afford it" to Zartol
You send, "i spend all my money on crappy expansions like toa" to Zartol

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Depression is nothing to joke about tbh. It destroys the lives of millions of people, directly, and indirectly for those nearby. Not funny in the least to try to make someone worried for your well beeing - if someone asked me for help because they were depressed and sounded as if they might do something drastic about it and i couldnt help the person i would lose sleep over it and think about it all the time, that might be what that poor csr had to go through after hearing that. It is very hard to determine if a person is genuinely depressed or not etc.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
oh cmon, there is some blatent humour in that text.

i loved the ending "thanks for playing daoc" from the player, made me propper laugh :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
stupid, wasting CSR time. hes trying to be nice with the guy and i dont think making fun of people trying to be friendly is funny. at all.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's not like we're not considering all the serious comments you guys did, and we all know that the CSR was doing his job and all, but take it with a grain of salt, relax.

Well I laughed quite a bit, and yes, poor CSR if it makes you feel better :)

PS. All of you trying to sound so "serious" and "proper" really remind me what a wonderfull comedy monty python brought to life. If you can't get that either, I really feel sorry for you :cheers:

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Well it is kinda sad tbh, but god help me i laughed my ass off. Poor CSR dude :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Maybe it's just my sense of humour but this is about as unfunny as the "getting two chinese takeaways to talk to each other" gag.

I much prefer laughing at people doing stupid things of their own accord rather than practical jokes or wind ups.

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Some comments were funny, and pretty funny on the whole

Respect the fact that depression is a terrible thing, but so what. So are thousands of other things in life that are funny

ie like Gears said Monty Python, that stuffs genius

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I laughed so hard I cried.

'I spend all my money on crappy expansions like toa'

genius

Oh and if you are going to get on a high horse about this humour poking fun at some or other minority, that's what comedy is based on. Watch an episode of Little Britain and tell me who it DOESN'T poke fun at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom