Don't kill Browyr the Cursed!

• Thread starter old.CorpseWhisperer
  • Start date
O

old.CorpseWhisperer

Doing the level 16 quest (Amulet of Plains) some days ago brought me to the last stage of it, killing Browyr the Cursed - at the entrance of Darkness Falls (Browyr takes a long to pawn).

When I read about this quest I thought this was a joke, or hoped that at least he would spawn somewhere behind the portal to DF. But no, he spawns right in front of it...

...where there are of course bored superior beings killing everything in sight, not realising that there are people who do quests or - even worse - not realise there are other people at all :rolleyes:

This is the first time in all my DaoC experience (playing since it came out in the US) I even had to consider to make a macro asking NOT to kill something, please.

Thanks again Ezekiel for wasting my time, and for the Mother of al Excuses: ...

Brilliant.

B

bewal

I had the same problem with Borwyr at US the day DF opened :)

S

starblade

You have a point :)
My wee little minstrel alt took 4 days looking for a grumoz demon since they all got wacked each time by DF peeps.

Asking not to kill a certain quest/epic mob usually gets you a friendly answer and/or even some help if you need it but be prepared for the always-present-wannabee-uber still killing it and/or laugh at you.

Most of the time tho, peeps will be more then happy to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom