Dont hurry when setting price on cm's

Gmod

Loyal Freddie
well short story is i farmed to get full book to the GSV haub setting it on sale on my cm for 35p or at least i thought so and ofc now the book is sold and i have 35g more on my cm merch :drink:

so gratz to the lucky buy'r hope u enjoy it and to the rest of u remember to double check prices before putting stuff on sale just a hint ;)

Gmod Skald
House 2290

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
oh boy, rofl :p Next time say the house, so we do a run to see who gets there first :p

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
No dont hurry setting prices, the prices might be 35 p wich is insane...
Seriously, 35 gp is closer what it "should" cost then 35 p :)

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
My 'conscience' sometimes trips me up m8. Consider that a good thing - Irony in application. The 'unsustainable' has its pitfalls.
Am not saying that this is what happened.

:cheers:

Gmod

Loyal Freddie
Dumle said:
Were you planning on using the scrolls?

yea i was, but i figured if somebody had 35p and was in a hurry to get the scrolls then the P was more welcome atm :D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Well, then pure greed owned you and you are now faced with farming the scrolls again.

Dont EVER price something you put on CM if you intend to use it, or better yet, dont put it on CM at all.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Dont EVER price something you put on CM if you intend to use it, or better yet, dont put it on CM at all.
Why not? If you intend to use something later but would rather farm them again when the time come if someone bought them for a high price I think it's a pretty good thing to do.. ^^

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I still say owned by greed, he just bought himself X amounts of hours farming for 35g.

greed 1-0 Gmod :p

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Dumle said:
I still say owned by greed, he just bought himself X amounts of hours farming for 35g.

maybe farming scrolls is his way of earning money? ever thought about that? :twak:

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Dumle said:

Even if the price of 35p is unreasonable high I find gloating over other peoples misfortune sad.

Malicious pleasure - Dumle 1-0

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
got 2 scrolls on a ml7 farm: SoM 3/3 + battler 1/3
put battler up on cm for 10p and SoM 1p. Sold b4 i could change ;p
GG midgard ^_^

( thinks back to the time Blesj put healer TG haub on cm for 20g )

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Ncr said:
maybe farming scrolls is his way of earning money? ever thought about that? :twak:

Thats why I asked if he was gonna use the scrolls mate, if his intent was to sell them and he priced em wrong its bad luck.
However seen too many posts when ppl are sad that their scrolls they were gonna use are sold for a lower price than they intended. Heres a small tip, gonna use it, dont price em on CM. Its as simple as that.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Even if the price of 35p is unreasonable high I find gloating over other peoples misfortune sad.

Malicious pleasure - Dumle 1-0

See last reply, and Im not gloating mate...

Im simply saying if you are gonna use the scrolls dont put them on CM, you have 8 characterslots with full inventorys to store stuff, banks on all characters to store stuff, chests in houses to store stuff and last but not least if you dont price something on your CM noone can buy it.
Noone forced him to put it on his CM with intent on 35p but mistakenly sold for 35g.

Its sad for him but a lesson to be learned for everyone, Ive seen quite a few threads about ppl doing the exact same thing, youd think ppl would learn.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
<Looks at Dumles last post>

Dumle said:

Still looks like gloating/sarcasm to me :mad:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
<Looks at Dumles last post>

Still looks like gloating/sarcasm to me :mad:

Notice the :p ;)

However Gmod posted it to be a warning, Im merely expanding on it and saying not to put anything you wanna use out on CM priced.

Thor666

Loyal Freddie
lol 35 p...
Ive been playing for about 6 months now and i have maybe got 10p in actives and passives total.. :eek7:

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Well I understand high price that are set on cm. I do it to but thats on items that I plan to use, atm thou I got abit full inv and vault, so I tend to use cm as extra vault.
Now if someone are that desperat the can pay +10p for an item, so be it I earn some cash on an item that I didn't plan on selling at that high price anyway.

Besides I can always use some extra cash for all those trebs I buy.

I wave also been known to set wrong price once. intended 10g for a scroll, and set 10p someone bought it. repayed him thou :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Joohl said:
I wave also been known to set wrong price once. intended 10g for a scroll, and set 10p someone bought it. repayed him thou :)
No, no! You got it all wrong. GREEDY, be greedy! You don't wanna stick out too much from the rest of us ;) :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm just glad I have such a poor memory. I put items for sale on CM, forget what I have for sale and at what price, and then sometimes I go to get a pleasant surprise when somebody bought my stuff ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom