Don't craft sitting in a forge, else this might happen

W

whuzzy

So it was another sunny day @ beno and as usual i craft there, why ? ... since i like it there and all the materials are available, no spamming or whatsoever comes thru there (excepte some SB's who don't like me)
And as usual i craft while sitting or standing in the forge for not to be seen from the walls if any1 climbs up there or so.
And atm was powerskilling af.51ish cloth sleeves and as it happend, i get a message "You made bla bla sleeve it's a MP" and another message "Your backpack is full, item created on floor" ... i think yumi ... MP, means some $$ for crafting again, so i go to sell a pile of my stuff that was in backpack to make room to go and pick up the MP sleeves, constantly spamming F7 to get the sleeves targetted, but nothing, nothing ... all i get as targets are Forge, Lathe, Albion gate (And there was another person craftin there too who tryed to get em targetted, but with no success) ... so hereby i say bye bye to the MP sleeves, and happy crafting to everybody.

Whuzz <CRY / SAD>

R

Rhyler

tried go into the forge and set view to first person mode and target it?

W

whuzzy

aye ... tried rather everything that came up my mid immediatly ... and that what u proposed didn't work either 8/

Whuzz

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Bellona
craft

at

diogel
No

you

smartass

Crafting at Beno allows you to defend the keep if it comes under attack. Not only do you help your realm, you also have the possibility to get some RPs.

B

Bellona

ohh yeah.. my lvl 15 armsman with no plate/weapon would be a great help :D

D

Denisée

I crafted 1-900 as lvl 1 and 900-1100+ as lvl 2 in Bledmeer. I defended very well :)

Got a few nice Infilfriends too;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom