Don't blame the zerging stealthers :O

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
After playing solo with my assassins for most of my admittedly limited time i came to these conclusions : How can i blame ppl who chose to duo-trio etc,when 90% of the time soloing means frustration and anger.To ppl running unstealthed in threes with mach 5 having stealth lore up (being very true to the stealther way :p ) , to ppl whining at me why i didnt help them on a fair 1vs1 fight they had or to ppl adding on my own 1on1s :) Ofc the are times when u feel uber and cunning and elite but those are pretty limited i tell you.Ppl play this game to have fun not be frustrated so i really find no reason in blaming ppl for duoing-(zerging?) etc.I will continue to play solo ofc ,maybe its my sadomazo ;) side or maybe my limited play time allows me not to be frustrated enough to grp with others but i find it stupid to whine at ppl who grp.Maybe i am stating the obvious here but i wanted to share those thoughts for quite some time.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
same whine
different person
some people get a kick out of the opostion having 0 chance of winning, some people dont.
We play as we want to, shame the general populous like the 1st approach

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
either way the game is played, someone will allways die and some of those will allways whine wether it's zerging, overpowering or pure and simple stupidity that's the reason.... there will allways be a reason, so imo stealthzerg is just as good reason as any so let them keep it :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ch1ld said:
To ppl running unstealthed in threes with mach 5 having stealth lore up (being very true to the stealther way :p )

These are the kind of people who get run over by full groups and then come to FH whining about how fullgroups shouldnt be killing "solo" stealthers :)

As I believe Kipling said:

Great fleas have little fleas
upon their back to bite em
and little fleas have lesser fleas
and so, ad infinitum.

This has been a cultural break from your usual Freddyshouse. Normal service will now be resumed. :)

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
same whine
different person

Since when is sharing thoughts whining? :(
I really dont give a damn how ppl play even if it affects me /shrug
All i am saying is i cant blame or judge

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
stealth lore >>> retarded stealth zergers, pop it at amg and enjoy the party

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hands up all stealthers that ravenbournes leet SL groups have pwned!

or

hands up all stealthers that have even heard of ravenbourne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom